application xbox

Discus and support application xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I have a problem on the Xbox application when but friend that I joined in group hear an echo and a noise sour ea48eb27-1146-490f-b70b-8c96cbfc7e4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by quentin meyer_743, Jul 16, 2019.

1. application xbox

hello I have a problem on the Xbox application when but friend that I joined in group hear an echo and a noise sour

:)

quentin meyer_743, Jul 16, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Application XBOX

There is no such app for Xbox 360. Only for Xbox One.
  3. mocoworm Win User

application xbox

I had this issue when either mine, or my friends headsets were not plugged in properly. I was causing loads of echo on the chat and it turned out that the lead which is connected to my headset was not fully in the socket. Weird, I know, but as soon as
    I pushed it all the way in the echo went away.

Check all your connections, and remember it may not be you that is causing the issue. It could be someone else on the chat.
  4. mocoworm Win User

application xbox

I had this issue when either mine, or my friends headsets were not plugged in properly. I was causing loads of echo on the chat and it turned out that the lead which is connected to my headset was not fully in the socket. Weird, I know, but as soon as
    I pushed it all the way in the echo went away.

Check all your connections, and remember it may not be you that is causing the issue. It could be someone else on the chat.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

application xbox

Hello quentin meyer_743,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you hear an echo and noise when you are in a party with your friend. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, the sensitivity on the microphone might be a little too high. We will provide steps on how to access your microphone levels. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to access your microphone level:

1. Type in “Sound” in the Search box and select
    Sound (Control Panel) from the list.

2. Select the
    Recording tab.

3. Right-click (or tap and hold) on the active microphone input device and select
    Properties.

4. Select the Levels tab.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

application xbox

Hello quentin meyer_743,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you hear an echo and noise when you are in a party with your friend. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, the sensitivity on the microphone might be a little too high. We will provide steps on how to access your microphone levels. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to access your microphone level:

1. Type in “Sound” in the Search box and select
    Sound (Control Panel) from the list.

2. Select the
    Recording tab.

3. Right-click (or tap and hold) on the active microphone input device and select
    Properties.

4. Select the Levels tab.
Thema:

application xbox

1. application xbox - Similar Threads - application

2. Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la...: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One (je suis sur pc). J'ai la dernière version de Win10, l'application Compagnon de la console Xbox est jour, je n'ai aucun...
  3. Installation application films et tv sur xbox one [Installing apps and tv on xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation application films et tv sur xbox one [Installing apps and tv on xbox one]: Bonjour Il met impossible de telecharger l'application depuis le store lorsque je selectione l'onglet télécharger le son s active mais rien ne ce passe quelqu'un aurait t-il la solution...
  4. Xbox Ambassadors Re-Application Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Re-Application Problem: I was invited or applied for the Xbox Ambassador's program before I had a 1500+ Gamerscore and was later removed due to being under 1500 at the time. I now have a new Xbox One X and have achieved...
  5. Application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application: Bonsoir, j'aurai besoin d'aide parce que j'essaye d'installer twitch sur xbox mais quand j'appuie sur installer sa ne s'installe pas pouvait vous m'aider svp. [Mod translation-Good evening, I...
  6. Need help with a Xbox Accessories Application Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Xbox Accessories Application Issue: I am current running the Xbox one update preview alpha-Skip ahead. Version: rs_xbox_release_2004.191216-0000 on a Xbox one x console. Currently my issue is when going to the settings menu on my...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: When I tried to download halo master chief collection on PC it said that "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." i don't know what it means i saw...
  8. Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux?: Hi, I would really like to play games like Sea of Thieves on my PC, but, Microsoft Store and Xbox is not natively supported on Linux, and I was wondering if there would be any support for Linux...
  9. Não consigo instalar o aplicativo do game pass pc[I can't install game pass pc application]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo instalar o aplicativo do game pass pc[I can't install game pass pc application]: Eu tinha o aplicativo instalado, baixei jogos ja tinha jogado alguna dias e tudo, aí outro dia tentei abrir o aplicativo e ele não abria tentei reiniciar e nada adianta. Logo desinstalei para...
  10. xbox one dev mode bug can't run applications retroarch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode bug can't run applications retroarch: because i installed retroarch it worked fine now when i run i retroarch app for the first time it works when restarting xbox one the app it opens after closing i have to delete and redo it all...