application xbox

Discus and support application xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I have a problem on the Xbox application when but friend that I joined in group hear an echo and a noise sour ea48eb27-1146-490f-b70b-8c96cbfc7e4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by quentin meyer_743, Jul 16, 2019.

1. application xbox

hello I have a problem on the Xbox application when but friend that I joined in group hear an echo and a noise sour

:)

quentin meyer_743, Jul 16, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Application XBOX

There is no such app for Xbox 360. Only for Xbox One.
  3. mocoworm Win User

application xbox

I had this issue when either mine, or my friends headsets were not plugged in properly. I was causing loads of echo on the chat and it turned out that the lead which is connected to my headset was not fully in the socket. Weird, I know, but as soon as
    I pushed it all the way in the echo went away.

Check all your connections, and remember it may not be you that is causing the issue. It could be someone else on the chat.
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

application xbox

mixed 2 languages ​​in question.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

application xbox

Translate in English to understand your situation.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

application xbox

Hello quentin meyer_743,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you hear an echo and noise when you are in a party with your friend. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, the sensitivity on the microphone might be a little too high. We will provide steps on how to access your microphone levels. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to access your microphone level:

1. Type in “Sound” in the Search box and select
    Sound (Control Panel) from the list.

2. Select the
    Recording tab.

3. Right-click (or tap and hold) on the active microphone input device and select
    Properties.

4. Select the Levels tab.
Thema:

application xbox

1. application xbox - Similar Threads - application

2. Aplication téléphone[Translation-phone application]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Aplication téléphone[Translation-phone application]: Bonjour je souhaiterais que quelqu'un m'expliqu si possible comment utiliser l apllication sur téléphone pour pouvoir faire parti d'un groupe sur xbox. Plus précisément ma prise jack est morte et...
  3. Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug: Hello, I have problems on PC with the game bar, Impossible to activate the game bar, when I activate it in the windows parameter it disables in the moment as soon as I leave the window. I try...
  4. microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices: When i purchased minecraft from the store and i clicked download it said "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices" Please tell me how to get rid of this issue(i do not have an xbox i...
  5. Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue: I cannot login to the Xbox (Beta) applicatiom at all. Choosing my account works and I am welcomed back but still not logged in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. ***Moved from: Gaming...
  6. How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360?: Hello all, My kid has occasionally deleted the YouTube app from our Xbox 360 and I can't find a way to get it back. I've read the support article, which suggests to go to the "Browse apps" or...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?: I just bought the XBOX Game Pass for PC and wanted to download Metro Exodus but the Install button is greyed out and I get an error saying I have no applicable devices. Any help would be...
  8. Problème application Xbox Beta (Xbox Game Pass PC) + Problème au lancement d'un jeu Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème application Xbox Beta (Xbox Game Pass PC) + Problème au lancement d'un jeu Windows...: Title Translation - Xbox Beta app problem (Xbox Game Pass PC) - Problem at launching a Windows Store game Bonjour, Je me suis abonné au Xbox Game Pass PC et est téléchargé l'application ET fait...
  9. Xbox application on Windows Phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox application on Windows Phone: Hello, from the update that I change the name, it does not allow me to open the application on my Lumina 640 XL, is there any solution? submitted by /u/Celocraft_HD [link] [comments]
  10. Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass: Hello, I can not open the xbox application on pc. When I run the application, nothing even opens for 1 second. My windows is up to date. So I can not even enjoy the game pass anymore. Thanks for...