Application ZOOM

Discus and support Application ZOOM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je souhaite utiliser l'application ZOOM afin de me réunir avec d'autres personnes par visio-conférence et je souhaite passer par ma XBOX ONE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laplipe, Apr 1, 2020.

1. laplipe
    laplipe Guest

Application ZOOM

Bonjour,

Je souhaite utiliser l'application ZOOM afin de me réunir avec d'autres personnes par visio-conférence et je souhaite passer par ma XBOX ONE car la caméra est plus grande et ça serait sûrement plus facile de la régler grâce ma manette. Est-ce que c'est
    possible?

Cordialement.

:)

laplipe, Apr 1, 2020
  2. laplipe Win User

Application ZOOM

where do I find the app? I cannot find it on xBox one
    Exactly, the application is not available on the Store. There is only SKYPE.
  3. laplipe Win User

Application ZOOM

Oui, vous pouvez utiliser l'application Zoom sur Xbox. J'espère que cela t'aides

Reste calme et continue jouer

-[Translation - Yes, you can use the Zoom app on Xbox.
    I hope it helps you

Stay calm and keep playing]
    Merci beaucoup pour avoir pris le temps de me répondre. Par contre, je n'arrive pas installer l'application. Quelle est la procédure exacte d'installation?

Encore merci.

-[Translation - Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.
    However, I cannot install the application.
    What is the exact installation procedure?

Thanks again.]
  4. Dave Borasky Win User

Application ZOOM

where do I find the app? I cannot find it on xBox one
  5. Zero420override Win User

Application ZOOM

Oui, vous pouvez utiliser l'application Zoom sur Xbox. J'espère que cela t'aides

Reste calme et continue jouer

-[Translation - Yes, you can use the Zoom app on Xbox.
    I hope it helps you

Stay calm and keep playing]
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Application ZOOM

Hello laplipe,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can use the Zoom Video application on your Xbox One. The Microsoft Store offers

Zoom Rooms on PC
    . This application is not currently available on the Xbox One. We have a

subreddit page where you can submit your ideas
    for any improvements to our services. We suggest utilizing the website to submit the idea. We hope this information helps
    laplipe!
Thema:

Application ZOOM

1. Application ZOOM - Similar Threads - Application ZOOM

2. Pc Game Pass application download speeds locked at 10MB/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Game Pass application download speeds locked at 10MB/S: Have the Game Pass application on my pc. I have a 1GB download connection. However, my Game Pass application locks at 10MB/S when downloading games or downloading any updates for games. Is this a...
  3. Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC: I found solution but wanted to let you l know about this. PC is in beta and this needs to be fixed. SOLUTION: Let us try to Re-register Windows Store apps and check if it helps. Press...
  4. HDR Calibration Application doesnt seem to work they way it was intended.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Calibration Application doesnt seem to work they way it was intended.: I will start with my setup which is a 32" 2K HDR samsung display with an xbox series X. It requests that you turn off your sharpness on the monitor so I put it to 0 as no option to actually...
  5. No applicable app licences found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No applicable app licences found: I've been receiving this error, on and off, since I got a new computer. I've tried this solution without success: Let us try to re-register Windows Store and check to see if it will help your...
  6. Xbox application automatically joins this subreddit on account creation, does not clearly...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox application automatically joins this subreddit on account creation, does not clearly...: I was unsure what point there was to linking my reddit account to Xbox app on Win10, so I decided to see what tomfoolery was about to happen. Went through the typical auth process, I noticed that...
  7. Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account: I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have any applicable devices linked to your...
  8. This mornings alpha update makes the xbox slow to respond to click to start applications.

in XboX Insiders
    This mornings alpha update makes the xbox slow to respond to click to start applications.: I'm sitting here clicking hulu or prime video or Netflix 5-10 times before it does anything. Was fine last night before update to 10.0.19041.4129 submitted by /u/cchadcc [link] [comments]
  9. Miss xbox application icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss xbox application icon: Unknown what is going on, missing this icon details and the titles Based on insider xbox system version: rs_xbox_release_2008.200811-0000 [img] [img] 48a8d626-c6b5-4682-a792-ffe0a0928e9b
  10. ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED: Dear Community, Briefly, or as brief as I can be, my account was hacked and taken over. Security features were changed. I have filled out numerous account recovery applications. I continue to...