Application

Discus and support Application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'essaie d'écouter le hockey sur plusieurs applications comme CBS et ESPN, mais aucune fonctionne sauf TSN. TSN n'offre pas toutes les... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julien lafreniere, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Application

Bonjour,

J'essaie d'écouter le hockey sur plusieurs applications comme CBS et ESPN, mais aucune fonctionne sauf TSN. TSN n'offre pas toutes les parties alors sur qu'elle autre application je peux écouter le Canadien de Montréal et si possible en français.

TVA sport et RDS ne sont pas dans le store.... et le navigateur ne marche pas non plus sur les deux sites.

Merci

[Translation-Hello

I try to listen to hockey on several apps like CBS and ESPN, but none works except TSN. TSN does not offer all the parts so on it other application I can listen to the Montreal Canadian and if possible in French.

TVA sport and RDS are not in the store.... nor does the browser work on both sites.

Thank you ]

:)

julien lafreniere, Oct 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Application

Hi Damien,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

Please follow these steps exactly. While the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a hard
    reset and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down. Once the Xbox is off, remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and
    wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power button on the console to force a hard reset is an important step.

Give that a try and let us know if you can install the Twitch app.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Application

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Application a ajouter.[Application to add.]

Hi AzRoDNDT,

Thanks for your question. There has been no indication that Steam will be added as an application/marketplace on Xbox platforms.

I hope this helps.
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Application a ajouter.[Application to add.]

I don’t think that stram and xbox one are compatible with each-other yet, kinda stuck on this one, friend.
  6. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Blu-ray app always taking "too long to start"

I suggest that you uninstall the application, reset the console to the factory settings, and hold the applications and games, and then install the application again.
Thema:

Application

1. Application - Similar Threads - Application

2. Pc Game Pass application download speeds locked at 10MB/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Game Pass application download speeds locked at 10MB/S: Have the Game Pass application on my pc. I have a 1GB download connection. However, my Game Pass application locks at 10MB/S when downloading games or downloading any updates for games. Is this a...
  3. Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC: I found solution but wanted to let you l know about this. PC is in beta and this needs to be fixed. SOLUTION: Let us try to Re-register Windows Store apps and check if it helps. Press...
  4. HDR Calibration Application doesnt seem to work they way it was intended.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Calibration Application doesnt seem to work they way it was intended.: I will start with my setup which is a 32" 2K HDR samsung display with an xbox series X. It requests that you turn off your sharpness on the monitor so I put it to 0 as no option to actually...
  5. No applicable app licences found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No applicable app licences found: I've been receiving this error, on and off, since I got a new computer. I've tried this solution without success: Let us try to re-register Windows Store and check to see if it will help your...
  6. Xbox application automatically joins this subreddit on account creation, does not clearly...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox application automatically joins this subreddit on account creation, does not clearly...: I was unsure what point there was to linking my reddit account to Xbox app on Win10, so I decided to see what tomfoolery was about to happen. Went through the typical auth process, I noticed that...
  7. Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account: I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have any applicable devices linked to your...
  8. This mornings alpha update makes the xbox slow to respond to click to start applications.

in XboX Insiders
    This mornings alpha update makes the xbox slow to respond to click to start applications.: I'm sitting here clicking hulu or prime video or Netflix 5-10 times before it does anything. Was fine last night before update to 10.0.19041.4129 submitted by /u/cchadcc [link] [comments]
  9. Miss xbox application icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss xbox application icon: Unknown what is going on, missing this icon details and the titles Based on insider xbox system version: rs_xbox_release_2008.200811-0000 [img] [img] 48a8d626-c6b5-4682-a792-ffe0a0928e9b
  10. ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED: Dear Community, Briefly, or as brief as I can be, my account was hacked and taken over. Security features were changed. I have filled out numerous account recovery applications. I continue to...