Application

Discus and support Application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'essaie d'écouter le hockey sur plusieurs applications comme CBS et ESPN, mais aucune fonctionne sauf TSN. TSN n'offre pas toutes les... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julien lafreniere, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Application

Bonjour,

J'essaie d'écouter le hockey sur plusieurs applications comme CBS et ESPN, mais aucune fonctionne sauf TSN. TSN n'offre pas toutes les parties alors sur qu'elle autre application je peux écouter le Canadien de Montréal et si possible en français.

TVA sport et RDS ne sont pas dans le store.... et le navigateur ne marche pas non plus sur les deux sites.

Merci

[Translation-Hello

I try to listen to hockey on several apps like CBS and ESPN, but none works except TSN. TSN does not offer all the parts so on it other application I can listen to the Montreal Canadian and if possible in French.

TVA sport and RDS are not in the store.... nor does the browser work on both sites.

Thank you ]

:)

julien lafreniere, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Application

3. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Blu-ray app always taking "too long to start"

I suggest that you uninstall the application, reset the console to the factory settings, and hold the applications and games, and then install the application again.
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Ambassador Application

Hey III Logical III! Mister Gwyther has responded to your private messages about this matter.
  5. Judge Win User

Ambassador Application

Hey bowski, I was told by Support that even if you get rejected you should receive an email stating such. =]
  6. bowski477 Win User

Ambassador Application

Please note that if you have not been accepted that you will not receive any type for email stating it. Read up on the FAQs and you could always tweet @XboxSupport on Twitter for a quick reply.

ambassadors.xbox.com/.../faqs.aspx
Thema:

Application

1. Application - Similar Threads - Application

2. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi! I have just purchased Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition, to play on my PC (I do not own and Xbox). However, I am unable to install it because of the issue in screenshot below. I have...
  3. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  4. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat: I am not able to join to voice chats using either Xbox Game Bar or Xbox (Beta) applications. I am getting the following errors dump in the Event Viewer. I also copy below the .wer file content I...
  5. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message "t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  6. Xbox One crashes to a snow screen when trying to open an application

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crashes to a snow screen when trying to open an application: My xbox one continues to crash to a snow screen when trying to open an application. I have tried a soft reset and clearing of caches. No success. Any ideas? a40c4f4e-adf1-420e-b0ed-9cb3881d6c74
  7. Application Error XboxInstaller.exe (0xe0434352) Occured During Installation of Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Application Error XboxInstaller.exe (0xe0434352) Occured During Installation of Xbox Game...: I have downloaded the application found here https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav Opened the application install file called XboxInstaller.exe and selected "I agree"...
  8. xbox accessories application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox accessories application: xbox accessory features open the article comes late while the opening of the solution and do not know why c74e465d-4f26-45df-af64-8c1ffbfbab73
  9. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...
  10. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...