applications are not working

Discus and support applications are not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The crackle application, internet and Twitch are not working, I tried everything, in the crackle application it says "server not available", Twitch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JhOw KinGz, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JhOw KinGz
    JhOw KinGz Guest

The crackle application, internet and Twitch are not working, I tried everything, in the crackle application it says "server not available", Twitch does not open any stream and the internet application always crashes when opened, please help me...

:)

JhOw KinGz, Mar 23, 2020
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

Netflix application not works

The netflix servers may be down give it a few days and go back try again
  3. xBEATDOWNSx Win User

**** im sorry i misread your second reply.

I know you said you done it already but unplug your modem and router and do a hard reboot on your Xbox (hold the power button down till you hear the click).

Does anything else still connect (i.e multiplayer games, the browser, etc)?
  4. tofismagic Win User

I just tried but it does not work better :( I'll wait, I change Internet provider in a week.Thank you for your help!
  5. xBEATDOWNSx Win User

It honestly could be an issue on Netflix's end (regarding the app since it is developed by them). Uninstall the app, do a hard reboot, then reinstall the app. See if that helps.

Man that would drive me up a wall.
  6. tofismagic Win User

Everything seems to work, multiplayer, the browser also, other applications also...
Thema:

1. applications are not working - Similar Threads - applications are working

2. Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up: [img] Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as all of my applications do not show up. I am...
  3. Not a single application or game works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not a single application or game works: Recently, my xbox started getting slower. Now, it is so slow that is had trouble SIGNING ME IN, i get a 0x8027025A for every single application and game on my xbox and i am lost and confused as to...
  4. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...
  5. Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?: I loved the XBox Application on my laptop but the moment they updated it and rebranded it, I can't get it to open. I click it and get the green XBox screen then it just crashes. I've read the...
  6. Applications qui ne fonctionnent pas "correctement" [Apps that do not work "correctly"]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applications qui ne fonctionnent pas "correctement" [Apps that do not work "correctly"]: Bonjour a tous J'ai une XboxOneS qui depuis ... 3 semaines environs m'affiche le message suivant: "DESOLE NOS SERVICES NE FONCTIONNENT PAS CORRECTEMENT, PIUR VEIFIERVLE STATUT DU SERVICE RENDEZ...
  7. xbox application does not work (0x405).

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox application does not work (0x405).: [img] [img] [img] Приложение xbox не работает (0x405). Windows 10 1809. (Mod Translation) The Xbox app does not work (0x405). Windows 10 1809. 8c831a68-4114-4b1c-a8c4-306b8d2016c3
  8. The fast recovery of applications no longer works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fast recovery of applications no longer works.: Hello, For a while already, I note that if I watch videos on youtube or twitch on my console, and I stop the console during viewing, it does not resume where I had stopped, but reload the main...
  9. Xbox One Controller doesn't work with most PC applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller doesn't work with most PC applications: I have an Xbox One Elite controller. Here's what works: Steam Big Picture Mode on PC Xbox Accessories app from Microsoft Store on PC Xbox Controller Tester app from Microsoft Store on PC...
  10. My applications and games won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My applications and games won't work: Every time I try to launch an application or a game on the Xbox One it says it took too long to load error (0x87c40131). It all started when I bought Titanfall 2 from the Xbox live marketplace. I...