Approved for gamertag recovery but haven't gotten it back!!

Discus and support Approved for gamertag recovery but haven't gotten it back!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost my Gamertag FOTUS back in 2005 due to a lack of understanding with the wording behind the email about renewing my subscription. I was approved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F0TUS, May 24, 2014.

1. F0TUS
    F0TUS Guest

I lost my Gamertag FOTUS back in 2005 due to a lack of understanding with the wording behind the email about renewing my subscription. I was approved for my gamertag with an SR number, I have not gotten it back yet, I was approved 4/23/2014 and have not
    heard back yet! Please help!!!!!!!

:)

F0TUS, May 24, 2014
  2. CHRIS8312
    CHRIS8312 Guest
    nationalsugar66

wuz yall looking to play resident evil revelations i haven't gotten grenade launcher cornucopia 1,2,3 all ammo available ammo recovery gluttony and more i'll play with anybody anytime im ready

CHRIS8312, May 24, 2014
  3. Disruptivee
    Disruptivee Guest
    i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account

Hi , 2 month ago i call microsoft about how can i recovery my perma ban account Gamertag and they told me to go on a microsoft website and delete my hotmail and after the delay i could get my Gamertag recovery on another account. But , my hotmail got deleted
    today and i still can get my gamertag and i call them today and they are telling me there is no way for me to get it back. My gamertag is Ezzy (perma ban account) and my new acc is Cyroxin but i'd like to get my gamertag Ezzy back and i don't know why an employe
    told me to delete my hotmail if i can't get my Gamertag back ?

Disruptivee, May 24, 2014
  4. RUB83R P1G
    RUB83R P1G Guest

Hello there.

Try contacting Microsoft support and give them the number that you received for the gamertag recovery and they should be able to give you directions from their on what to do. Also Microsoft support can take a long time to respond as I put in a request with
    them and didn't get a reply for 3 months so contact them directly and that should get your account back.

I hope this helped.

RUB83R P1G, May 27, 2014
  5. RUB83R P1G Win User

Hello there.

Try contacting Microsoft support and give them the number that you received for the gamertag recovery and they should be able to give you directions from their on what to do. Also Microsoft support can take a long time to respond as I put in a request with
    them and didn't get a reply for 3 months so contact them directly and that should get your account back.

I hope this helped.
  6. BomberMann-8B793714- Win User

I'm a Gold Member but it won't let me do Gold member stuff

A simple GamerTag recovery should resolve this issue. It is likely that you bought your membership on the website, and the information has not been transferred to the console yet. A GamerTag recovery should resolve this. Post back in here if it does not.

Hope this helps!
  7. colllecionador Win User

My Mass Effect 3 avatar prop doesn't seem to work.

Hi viva Columbia,

Basically, the reason why your awards are out of order and take longer to show after a gamertag recovery is because after gamertag recovery, the system pulls the data from online (xbox.com), and probably the award related achievements that are out of order
    were get while you were offline, then if you have gotten the achievements offline it doesn't record the date and thus might be out of order when you recovered it.
  8. Gleb1986 Win User

Xbox LIVE and Intel Discovered Click & Win Sweepstakes - Winner Issue

They haven't gotten back to me yet =\
  9. MasonRash Win User

Denied Refund and i haven't gotten an answer back

I never have refunded a game so i already met the first one, the 14 day period i already met that because it was before the 14 days, and i do have over 2 hours but the only reason because of that is the time i was wating to actually get into a game which
    was about total maybe 80+ minutes just waiting in a cue
Thema:

1. Approved for gamertag recovery but haven't gotten it back!! - Similar Threads - Approved gamertag recovery

2. I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.: I bought the Fortnite Metal Team Leader Pack and The Believer Pack for Murder Miners. I wasn't satisfied with the products that I had purchased so I requested a refund. The morning after I checked...
  3. Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.: I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5 have...
  4. Unable to approve child's use of microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to approve child's use of microsoft account money: I put $10 into my child's microsoft account. He has then asked to purchase Fortnite V-Bucks for $9.99, which sends an approval request to me. When I go to approve the request it says to put more...
  5. Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval: As said in the title, I cannot download any games that say "Administrator Approval Required for Installation." It just downloads till the end, then gives me an error, and the error code is...
  6. Unable to Approve Child XBox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Approve Child XBox Account: Hi, My child is a family member on my Microsoft account and I am trying to set her up with an XBox account so that she can get a gamertag and play Minecraft using a Nintendo Switch with her...
  7. Screen time approvals on xbox take too long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time approvals on xbox take too long: We apply parental controls to manage screen time on the xbox. When there is 5 minutes of time left my son is able to send us a request to extend the time so he can finish the game he is playing....
  8. My gamertag being approved, then being denied and removed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag being approved, then being denied and removed.: They said it was against their community standards, but I believe they are taking it out of context. My fondest memories are playing cowboys and Indians with my friends as a kid, if you didn't...
  9. Classic Gamertag Changed Without Approval

in XBoX Accessibility
    Classic Gamertag Changed Without Approval: My xbox gamertag was changed recently without me being able to do anything about it. I got a message from Xbox saying that my gamertag was changed for being offending. My gamertag was: Nick7592....
  10. GAMERTAG PRE-APPROVAL REVIEW

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMERTAG PRE-APPROVAL REVIEW: Does Xbox Live provide a means by which their clients may submit a Gamertag (GT) for review for conformance with current interpretations of all of Xbox Live’s policies (e.g. TOU, COC et.al.) and...