Approved for gamertag recovery but haven't gotten it back!!

Discus and support Approved for gamertag recovery but haven't gotten it back!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost my Gamertag FOTUS back in 2005 due to a lack of understanding with the wording behind the email about renewing my subscription. I was approved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F0TUS, May 24, 2014.

1. F0TUS
    F0TUS Guest

I lost my Gamertag FOTUS back in 2005 due to a lack of understanding with the wording behind the email about renewing my subscription. I was approved for my gamertag with an SR number, I have not gotten it back yet, I was approved 4/23/2014 and have not
    heard back yet! Please help!!!!!!!

:)

F0TUS, May 24, 2014
  2. CHRIS8312
    CHRIS8312 Guest
    nationalsugar66

wuz yall looking to play resident evil revelations i haven't gotten grenade launcher cornucopia 1,2,3 all ammo available ammo recovery gluttony and more i'll play with anybody anytime im ready

CHRIS8312, May 24, 2014
  3. Disruptivee
    Disruptivee Guest
    i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account

Hi , 2 month ago i call microsoft about how can i recovery my perma ban account Gamertag and they told me to go on a microsoft website and delete my hotmail and after the delay i could get my Gamertag recovery on another account. But , my hotmail got deleted
    today and i still can get my gamertag and i call them today and they are telling me there is no way for me to get it back. My gamertag is Ezzy (perma ban account) and my new acc is Cyroxin but i'd like to get my gamertag Ezzy back and i don't know why an employe
    told me to delete my hotmail if i can't get my Gamertag back ?

Disruptivee, May 24, 2014
  4. RUB83R P1G
    RUB83R P1G Guest

Hello there.

Try contacting Microsoft support and give them the number that you received for the gamertag recovery and they should be able to give you directions from their on what to do. Also Microsoft support can take a long time to respond as I put in a request with
    them and didn't get a reply for 3 months so contact them directly and that should get your account back.

I hope this helped.

RUB83R P1G, May 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Approved for gamertag recovery but haven't gotten it back!! - Similar Threads - Approved gamertag recovery

2. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...: Hello everyone, I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  4. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  5. I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.: I've already using Aniministrator account and started xbox (beta) with the administrator mode.However,every game that needs aniministrator approval just gives me the same message 0x80070005....
  6. Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games: So this one is kinda weird, cant seem to find this error code anywhere but it is still 100% connected to the required admin problem, Do have to note that I can play and install games that dont...
  7. Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test: Hello! I (and apparently many others) have been chosen for an alpha test phase of Bleeding Edge. I was approved and was told to download through the Xbox Insider app on windows 10. Unfortunately...
  8. Game Pass for PC - Administrator Approval Required for Installation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Administrator Approval Required for Installation?: I recently signed up for Game Pass on PC. I've run into issues with some of the games on the App. The first more prevalent one is only on games that have "Administrator Approval Required for...
  9. Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.: Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ? 4d35b750-dff4-45dc-ba99-33932b06029f
  10. GAMERTAG PRE-APPROVAL REVIEW

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMERTAG PRE-APPROVAL REVIEW: Does Xbox Live provide a means by which their clients may submit a Gamertag (GT) for review for conformance with current interpretations of all of Xbox Live’s policies (e.g. TOU, COC et.al.) and...