Approved for one preview have app no service

Discus and support Approved for one preview have app no service in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ive been approved for a little while now for the xbox one preview program ihave the app i did register my consle it says thanks for joining you will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JD Bradshaw, Aug 30, 2015.

1. JD Bradshaw
    JD Bradshaw Guest

Ive been approved for a little while now for the xbox one preview program ihave the app i did register my consle it says thanks for joining you will get a system message soon with more info its been saying this for avery long time now ive talked to microsft
    number of times about this issue and they walked me through a bunch of different steps to get this done but all have failed im getting very frustrated with this as ive known for months now that ive been on the program and cant get on pls preview program help

:)

JD Bradshaw, Aug 30, 2015
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Preview Invites Sent (to me) But not received (By Me)

@spideyben there is no link to the app

If you are approved you will receive two codes one for the download and one for activation of the preview app

If you have been invitrded there is no garentee you are approved even invited

Its not an open beta where anyone can join

If you have enforcement action or violations of the nda or simply not in a beta region or somethijg else preventing you from being approvsd then you wont get approved as it is a limited beta

With betas things can go wrong hence why they want to limit thw possiblility lf bricking a console before the public release

ngocphi, Aug 30, 2015
  3. loco55
    loco55 Guest
    Unable to access Xbox One Preview Program Forums

Hello, I also am unable to get in the forums, I have the preview app and looked under registration and its approved but I cannot access the preview forums it said group not found.

loco55, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Approved for one preview have app no service

Hey there MA5T3RCH13F82!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Aug 31, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there MA5T3RCH13F82!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!
  6. loco55 Win User

Unable to access Xbox One Preview Program Forums

Hello, I also am unable to get in the forums, I have the preview app and looked under registration and its approved but I cannot access the preview forums it said group not found.
  7. JCSWW Win User

New Xbox One S and Xbox Preview Program lost?

In the Preview App, which you should be able to download through the Marketplace when your Gamertag that is listed in the Preview Program is signed in. From there, within the preview App, you should be able to register your console for approval for entry
    into the Preview Program and invite friends to join the program.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Preview Invites Sent (to me) But not received (By Me)

@spideyben there is no link to the app

If you are approved you will receive two codes one for the download and one for activation of the preview app

If you have been invitrded there is no garentee you are approved even invited

Its not an open beta where anyone can join

If you have enforcement action or violations of the nda or simply not in a beta region or somethijg else preventing you from being approvsd then you wont get approved as it is a limited beta

With betas things can go wrong hence why they want to limit thw possiblility lf bricking a console before the public release
  9. maxen Win User

preview program program

Being invited is not enough. After a friend invites you, the application goes to the preview team. Once they approve you, they send you a code to download the app.

If you redeemed the code and the download did not start automatically, head to My Games & Apps > Apps and scroll to the far right and a grey pane will populate with tiles. One of them should be the Preview Dashboard App. Click A to download, then open it
    and follow the steps to join the preview.
Thema:

1. Approved for one preview have app no service - Similar Threads - Approved preview app

2. I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation: When i try to install for example The Outer Worlds I keep getting error 0x80040154. Gears 5 - error 0x00000001. Shadow of War which doesnt have the administrator approval required for installation...
  3. authorazation approval/administrator approval for Xbox on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    authorazation approval/administrator approval for Xbox on Windows: I want to install a game through the beta app but it keeps on prompting for an administrator approval. Appreciate the help in advance. Happy Sunday/Saturday to all....
  4. Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC: I was able to download games that don't have the "requires admin approval" tag but whenever I try on games that do have that warning my pc crashes. My account is the admin of my PC and the Xbox...
  5. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...: Hello everyone, I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  7. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  8. I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.: I've already using Aniministrator account and started xbox (beta) with the administrator mode.However,every game that needs aniministrator approval just gives me the same message 0x80070005....
  9. My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ...: I have been invited to the xbox preview program and it says that my registration has not been accepted on the preview dashboard app on my xbox one. I called xbox support and they looked up my...
  10. for Xbox Preview Program Team!!! (preview program) Request an exception quick approval ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    for Xbox Preview Program Team!!! (preview program) Request an exception quick approval ...: I am mighty, I will soon go to the army, my request is to obtain a preview quickly so I can try it out before the army, I was invited by a friend is already in place and have not received the...