Apps and games just closing on Series X

Discus and support Apps and games just closing on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any time I start a game up with an app open, specifically YouTube it'll end up just closing the app. Then when I start an app up it'll close the game.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Caskey1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/Caskey1
    /u/Caskey1 Guest

Any time I start a game up with an app open, specifically YouTube it'll end up just closing the app. Then when I start an app up it'll close the game. Has anyone else had this on the new consoles? Never did this on the One X.

submitted by /u/Caskey1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Caskey1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

Just for the fun of it, I spec'ed up a Gaming PC to closely match that of the Xbox Series X spec's, just to see how cheap i could get a Gaming PC down to, To match the performance of what would be the Series X,

The best i could come up with, at the lowest / cheapest cost for a Gaming PC to closely match the Series X, came in at £1,400, and that a rounded off number,

So i will stick with my previous guess from my old post of £574.99.

Also considering the Series X spec reveal, what we know now and what it would cost to get a Gaming PC to match the Series X, I would also have to guesstimate anywhere from £500 to £850.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox one x cyberpunk

Hi There,

I agree, it looks nice but no way am I buying a One X with the Series X so close to being released.
  4. MrNase Win User

EA Gamepass

Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Due to the UK lockdown store's will be closed....

I can't find any info on any UK store's opening at midnight for Xbox Series X/S

However, GAME.CO.UK high street store's will open on Tuesday 8am to 2pm just only for the people who have in store pre-orders, to get and pick up their Xbox Series X/S.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
Thema:

1. Apps and games just closing on Series X - Similar Threads - Apps games closing

2. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume: (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]
  3. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.: App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11 Cloud versión : 1.1.0 Cloud UI: 1.1.3 Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1 Suport: 1.0.1 submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. My game streaming app keeps closing

in XboX Insiders
    My game streaming app keeps closing: I was accepted into the program today and have installed the app on my tablet but every time I load the app it closes when it gets to the screen that prompts me to sign in and hit next. I've tried...
  5. Slow menu when trying to close a game/app

in XboX Insiders
    Slow menu when trying to close a game/app: I'm currently in the alpha ring and since the most recent two updates when opening the menu to close a game or app it's has been really slow, I can push the menu button then there is a delay for a...
  6. Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app: So I have seen this being a reoccurring issue for the past year now, but when launching games from the windows store or through the Xbox beta app, the game shows the first splash screen then...
  7. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out: I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now gone. I've had this happen before a several...
  8. Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.: While playing different titles through the 'Xbox (beta)' application on my PC. The games will just close, without any errors just on their own. I looked at app and system logs in event viewer...
  9. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  10. When I want to open a game with the Xbox Beta app it closes

in XBoX on Windows
    When I want to open a game with the Xbox Beta app it closes: when I want to start a game in the beta beta app a "see you later" message is displayed and the app is closed d9368f6f-ae9a-4e82-8049-350f0b35fb69