Apps are not working again

Discus and support Apps are not working again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having the same problem as yesterday again, none of my apps launch, i keep getting 0x87e10bca come up as the error code. I uninstalled all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamberwellSully, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Apps are not working again

Hello, I am having the same problem as yesterday again, none of my apps launch, i keep getting 0x87e10bca come up as the error code. I uninstalled all the apps yesterday evening and installed them again and everything worked fine, but now today,I am back
    to nothing working again. Please help me Xbox Community your my only hope x

:)

CamberwellSully, Aug 12, 2019
  2. ovbLkB3D Win User

Thats weird having the same problem
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CamberwellSully,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Currently, if you're experiencing difficulty in getting any apps that relate to TV, Music & Video to function correctly, this may be due to the ongoing Xbox Live service outage relating to them. This would affect
    Live TV; Groove or Movies & TV video store, including browsing, purchasing, downloading, and streaming, so essentially any Movies & TV app usage.

I recommend that you visit our
    Xbox Live Service Status page
    , where you can click NOTIFY ME to enter your mobile number, which will send you a one-time only text when the alert is lifted. We're currently still working on getting the issue resolved with this and thank you for your patience
    as we try to get everything back up and running soon.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more.
  4. CamberwellSully Win User

Hi, i did the factory reset and the same problem is still happening
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

6. xdh88 Win User

Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app

The app is now working again for me.
Thema:

1. Apps are not working again - Similar Threads - Apps are working

2. Xbox live apps not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live apps not working correctly: There are some features in my Xbox live apps that are not working correctly . How do I get in contact with technical support to get it fixed 47a7e73a-6f79-4d41-a1f2-d10041a0ad79
  3. Xbox beta for PC installer app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta for PC installer app not working: Running a fully updated version of Windows 10. (1909) Running the Xbox BETA installer on my PC. After agreeing to the T&C and clicking Install, I get a loading screen for a second or two and then...
  4. Netflix app crash, Store launch only works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crash, Store launch only works: When I lauch the only app the Netflix on Xbox One S home screen Netflix won't open and lose a signal. But, when I open the app from the store it works fine. I have tried uninstalling the Netflix...
  5. XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App: For the last couple of weeks I have not been receiving Party Chat invitations on either my Xbox One or Phone. I receive every other notification on the system for example Messages, Achievements,...
  6. Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working: I had tried to launch the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One tonight and it kept failing. It had the blue screen with the medal in the middle, like it normally does when launching, but after a...
  7. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

in XboX Insiders
    Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general: I have been attempting to stream through the twitch app with others however it no longer asks the other person to allow their audio or even show that check box to allow it and I am perplexed on...
  9. Games and Apps don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Apps don't work: I'm having an issue where none of my games and apps won't load, I just get an error stating the game or app took too long to load. Ive tried digital and disk games, they both don't work. Also I've...
  10. Xbox app party chat windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat windows 10 not working: Hi I can join party chat but for some reason i cant hear my friends and they cant hear me. i am not disconected in the party chat, my mic is reacting when i speak but we cant hear eachother....