Apps are not working again

Discus and support Apps are not working again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having the same problem as yesterday again, none of my apps launch, i keep getting 0x87e10bca come up as the error code. I uninstalled all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamberwellSully, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Apps are not working again

Hello, I am having the same problem as yesterday again, none of my apps launch, i keep getting 0x87e10bca come up as the error code. I uninstalled all the apps yesterday evening and installed them again and everything worked fine, but now today,I am back
    to nothing working again. Please help me Xbox Community your my only hope x

:)

CamberwellSully, Aug 12, 2019
  2. ovbLkB3D Win User

Thats weird having the same problem
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CamberwellSully,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Currently, if you're experiencing difficulty in getting any apps that relate to TV, Music & Video to function correctly, this may be due to the ongoing Xbox Live service outage relating to them. This would affect
    Live TV; Groove or Movies & TV video store, including browsing, purchasing, downloading, and streaming, so essentially any Movies & TV app usage.

I recommend that you visit our
    Xbox Live Service Status page
    , where you can click NOTIFY ME to enter your mobile number, which will send you a one-time only text when the alert is lifted. We're currently still working on getting the issue resolved with this and thank you for your patience
    as we try to get everything back up and running soon.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more.
  4. CamberwellSully Win User

Hi, i did the factory reset and the same problem is still happening
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

6. xdh88 Win User

Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app

The app is now working again for me.
Thema:

1. Apps are not working again - Similar Threads - Apps are working

2. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  3. ID Go App stopped working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID Go App stopped working again: I did a hard reset as instructed before. The app worked for a few hours then stopped in the middle of a program and went back to a black screen. The program was blurring a lot as well. Im not sure...
  4. My games and apps don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps don't work: I literally cant do anything, when ever i click any thing like Microsoft store or a app or a game it says something went wrong b0f9c1b4-91cf-4384-828f-c35d0f658143
  5. Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working: I can play games etc, just not play movies in it. any ideas ? Not a one movie will play dvd, blue ray from various vendors etc. 381aaa02-13cc-4dcd-bd30-979a317b2887
  6. Xbox App not working on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App not working on IOS: Hello, I just installed the Xbox App on my iPhone but I can not sign in; it says Sorry, something went wrong. I click Try again but I get the same thing again and again. Please fix it or let me...
  7. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...
  8. Games/Apps don't work after I restart my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps don't work after I restart my console: Anytime I restart my xbox one, it takes several minutes to load, displaying a green solid "XBOX ONE" screen while booting. After booting, several apps and games that are installed fail to launch....
  9. XBox App on IOS wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App on IOS wont work: I use the xbox app on my iphone 8 with the latest update 12.4. My xbox app when trying to login says “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com.” It happened with the...
  10. Xbox app windows10, not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app windows10, not working?: What is up with the Xbox app on windows 10? Whenever I try to log in, I get this message - I've looked on google and the error code doesn't seem to have a fix? I've read some stuff about a...