Apps causing Disconnects!

Discus and support Apps causing Disconnects! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn my xbox 360 on, xbox live works just fine. Soon as I open and app like Netflix, hulu, or amazon, I disconnects me. I have to reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GradualEight566, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Apps causing Disconnects!

When I turn my xbox 360 on, xbox live works just fine. Soon as I open and app like Netflix, hulu, or amazon, I disconnects me. I have to reset my router like 1-2 times a day if I want to use the apps. Really annoying. Any ideas?

:)

GradualEight566, Mar 5, 2015
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Social and Gaming Limited

party chat is causing major problems at the moment.. even goign as far as causing full live disconnects for some

iBakez, Mar 5, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    ambassador chat...

The chat sometimes crashes mid chat causing disconnects. What was your issue?

x24hrs2livex, Mar 5, 2015
  4. blub77blub Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

If it's the youtube app, how would it cause any and all my games to randomly crash or get disconnected from the internet?

I don't have the insiders build on my xbox
  5. DHG AFTERIMAGE Win User

I disconnect from xbox live every hour

if there any jitter on your internet then, there is a possible chance that it could be causing a disconnection when the connection jumps. also, any microwaves that are being turned on might cause a temporary disconnection or wireless signal block.
  6. Malacath Win User

LIVE Connection drops every few minutes watching Netflix

I was having it with Netflix as well last night. It's actually quite annoying.

I'm currently using a BThomehub 3 but have also had the problems with a tp-link WR841N router as well so i'm thinking there is a bug with the app the causing the console to disconnect from Live.
  7. iBakez Win User

Social and Gaming Limited

party chat is causing major problems at the moment.. even goign as far as causing full live disconnects for some
  8. SpiritFlash Win User

Xbox Android app (Chat broken)

I understand you join a chat disconnected, though I am unclear what is disconnected. I will try to ask a few questions to clarify and hopefully isolate the cause.

First, What plat form are you on? Are you using Xbox (beta) or fully released Xbox? Can you supply the version number please.

Second, What is "it" where "it's (it is) joins disconnected". Are you saying the conversation on Xbox is joined correctly? Yet when the conversation is joined, you can type a message? Can you hear the part in your headset? Can they hear you?

When you joined voice can you hear their chatter?

Third, have you test the headset with something else?

Does your headset physically disconnect Bluetooth?

I doubt factory reset would help as you have noticed. If a wired or no headset works, then not likely Xbox app. If you have the same problem with Xbox and Xbox (beta) apps both then not likely the app. Hopefully your responses will help narrow down the cause
    area first.

Thank you, contact me via text if you wish.

Philip

#SuicideFlash
Thema:

Apps causing Disconnects!

1. Apps causing Disconnects! - Similar Threads - Apps causing Disconnects

2. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  3. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming: Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure...
  4. Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...: Happens on all XBOX Ones I own, across multiple TVs. I see other people are still having this problem too. Started after the December Update. When is a fix coming?...
  5. Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.: I rented a movie over the Xbox Marketplace on September 16th but when I tried to watch it the app failed and I got the error code 0x80070490. I tried all of the troubleshooting on the Xbox website...
  6. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...
  7. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  8. Installing games to external drive causes other apps/games not to launch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing games to external drive causes other apps/games not to launch?: When installing games to my external drive on my Xbox One X, I’ve found that other apps/games sometimes won’t launch during the installation. It’s like the installation blocks the ability to do...
  9. Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?: Hello all, I've recently hit a weird issue with the One X where any movie app (be it Netflix, Amazon or Hulu) causes my television to say that there's no signal, despite the fact that it works...
  10. App Updates Cause All Devices To Disconnect From Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Updates Cause All Devices To Disconnect From Internet: Hello, We have an issue where everytime our Xbox One starts an app update e.g. Insider Hub, Skype, etc. all devices in the house including the Xbox itself get disconnected from the Internet for...