Apps & Games

Discus and support Apps & Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got xbox live gold and I want to get one of the free games they've offered me, but can I put that FREE game onto a non existing xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dalyan-ShenHasan, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Apps & Games

I've got xbox live gold and I want to get one of the free games they've offered me, but can I put that FREE game onto a non existing xbox live gold account?

:)

Dalyan-ShenHasan, Aug 8, 2019
  2. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

when that happens to me, i search for it on the store, once i find it, you can install it directly form there
    I got it, Thank you.
  3. Allebas Win User

Games and apps

Hi TeChinFoSGaMeS,

You can check your purchase history via your Xbox and see if you purchase Criminal starter pack

View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Now if you see the purchase was successful please load up GTA and see if you was rewarded the things included in this add-on. So you should have the 1,000,000 gta money, a bunker, office, clubhouse, and vehicles including the Zombie Chopper. You still
    have to redeem these items in game. And maybe the GTA forums can help better on redeeming these items https://gtaforums.com/forum/239-gta-v/.
  4. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

Have you tried a power cycle or unplugging the console for 30 minutes?
    Did not work.
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Games and apps

try to hard reset hold down your power button for 10 secs
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

Thema:

Apps & Games

1. Apps & Games - Similar Threads - Apps Games

2. Pins and groups deleted from games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pins and groups deleted from games and apps: All of the groups I created are now gone. Only the pins group remains. Is this still an expected issue? Is it worth recreating the groups or will this just happen again and is there a way to...
  3. HITMAN 2 CAMPAIGN MAPS HAVE GONE FROM MY GAME AND MY MANAGE GAMES AND APPS SECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 CAMPAIGN MAPS HAVE GONE FROM MY GAME AND MY MANAGE GAMES AND APPS SECTION: I went to play HITMAN 2 for the first time in a while and I seen there was a new expansion pass available so I bought it and downloaded it. That all worked fine. I then went and played the new...
  4. Xbox One - Games not updating / installing but apps do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Games not updating / installing but apps do: Hi All Literally ran out of ideas on how to solve this problem. Basically my Xbox One won't download any updates/games and just comes up with "Installation Stopped" and "We had to stop...
  5. Show all games and apps goes black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show all games and apps goes black: All, I started a thread with a problem on my xbox one back in December. there have been many communications on this and just yesterday some moderator closed and locked the string when the issue...
  6. Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...: I have started noticing an issue with the my games and apps section of the dashboard when I went to where it says my games and apps. and on the next screen where it says games there was an issue...
  7. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  8. Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.: I have been unable to play any games on the Xbox (Beta) App for the last few days. For example, I was able to play "Sea of Thieves" without any issues until a few days ago, when I went to load the...
  9. Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...: So I've been playing FInal Fantasy XV on PC through the Xbox Beta App and been having some performance issues. Game usually stays at 60 FPS for the first few minutes after I launch the game, but...
  10. You need to install the game or app for this (0x80270254)

in XBoX on Consoles
    You need to install the game or app for this (0x80270254): I have recently purchased the 1 month trial of xbox game pass. There are multiple games i have attempted to download that have given me the same error message. I will not do a hard reset because i...