Apps & Games

Discus and support Apps & Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got xbox live gold and I want to get one of the free games they've offered me, but can I put that FREE game onto a non existing xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dalyan-ShenHasan, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Apps & Games

I've got xbox live gold and I want to get one of the free games they've offered me, but can I put that FREE game onto a non existing xbox live gold account?

:)

Dalyan-ShenHasan, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

games and apps

3. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

when that happens to me, i search for it on the store, once i find it, you can install it directly form there
    I got it, Thank you.
  4. Allebas Win User

Games and apps

Hi TeChinFoSGaMeS,

You can check your purchase history via your Xbox and see if you purchase Criminal starter pack

View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Now if you see the purchase was successful please load up GTA and see if you was rewarded the things included in this add-on. So you should have the 1,000,000 gta money, a bunker, office, clubhouse, and vehicles including the Zombie Chopper. You still
    have to redeem these items in game. And maybe the GTA forums can help better on redeeming these items https://gtaforums.com/forum/239-gta-v/.
  5. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Games and apps

Have you tried a power cycle or unplugging the console for 30 minutes?
    Did not work.
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

Games and apps

try to hard reset hold down your power button for 10 secs
Thema:

Apps & Games

1. Apps & Games - Similar Threads - Apps Games

2. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  3. Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...: Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr. Jedes Spiel mit dem Zusatz ''Administratorengenehmigung für die...
  4. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  5. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  6. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  7. Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal: Hi, So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 after a significant hardware change, and then reinstalled the "Xbox (Beta)" app for the Xbox Game Pass, both on my (C:) Drive. All of the Game Pass games...
  8. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  9. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  10. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...