Apps like Movie & Films wont start

Discus and support Apps like Movie & Films wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GT_boosterout, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Apps like Movie & Films wont start

Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with apps Microsoft Edge, VLC...

App startup logo show then message about "this service appears not to work try later"...but service is reported working online

Have even looked up my accounts and they seems fine...

:)

GT_boosterout, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  3. JoelHansen Win User

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. GT_boosterout Win User

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    Despite that live status reported all systems were working it still didn't work.
  5. GT_boosterout Win User

After having tried everything else I finally made a clean system reset of the console wiping all out and installed it again, then it all worked just fine.
  6. GT_boosterout Win User

Is everything working fine now? If so, then that what you experienced was a temporary issue to a down server.
    No still had the same problem
Thema:

1. Apps like Movie & Films wont start - Similar Threads - Apps Movie Films

2. Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive....
  3. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  4. Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app: Ive seen this floating around on here in the past, and Ive seen all the responses to fix it, but nothing has worked. This started about a week ago when parts of Live were down and it hasnt...
  5. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  6. FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie: Hi all the app to FILM&TV to play movie doesn’t work properly because it doesn’t allow me to reproduce the movie I've bought . the first time you try to launch the movie an error appears :...
  7. App "Filmes e TV": Fimes congelam no Xbox. Não rodam no PC [Mod Translated-App "Movies and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App "Filmes e TV": Fimes congelam no Xbox. Não rodam no PC [Mod Translated-App "Movies and...: Aluguei filmes pelo app Filmes e TV no XBox 360. Mas os filmes congelam. Tentei assistir pelo PC, mas recebo o código de erro 0xc33607e3. No Xbox já realizei todo o tipo de troubleshooting...
  8. Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app: Olá, Adquirir o filme Era Uma Vez Deadpool e ao baixar o App Filmes e TV no meus Xbox One está dando mensagem de "erro por nossa parte". O que fazer? Att Mariana [Translated by Mod] Hello,...
  9. I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app: Code: 0xc101ab80 - Playback not possible I bought this in 2014, and it shows up in my library with my other films i bought. Same error occurs on Xbox app and Windows 10....
  10. UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App: Hi All I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be? Cheers Cass...