Apps like Movie & Films wont start

Discus and support Apps like Movie & Films wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GT_boosterout, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Apps like Movie & Films wont start

Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with apps Microsoft Edge, VLC...

App startup logo show then message about "this service appears not to work try later"...but service is reported working online

Have even looked up my accounts and they seems fine...

:)

GT_boosterout, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  3. JoelHansen Win User

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. GT_boosterout Win User

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    Despite that live status reported all systems were working it still didn't work.
  5. GT_boosterout Win User

After having tried everything else I finally made a clean system reset of the console wiping all out and installed it again, then it all worked just fine.
  6. GT_boosterout Win User

Is everything working fine now? If so, then that what you experienced was a temporary issue to a down server.
    No still had the same problem
Thema:

1. Apps like Movie & Films wont start - Similar Threads - Apps Movie Films

2. Xbox one Movies and TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Movies and TV app: Hello all, So i have had an issue with the movies and tv app on both my xbox one and my X so i know its not limited to one device, but perhaps the app itself. Here's my issue, i have my movies...
  3. Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?: Hello all, I've recently hit a weird issue with the One X where any movie app (be it Netflix, Amazon or Hulu) causes my television to say that there's no signal, despite the fact that it works...
  4. Hdcp error in movies app, new tv too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdcp error in movies app, new tv too: Just bought a new tcl 4k tv. I am still getting a hdcp error when trying to watch my videos i paid for, how to fix this e6bffcb1-ad54-4774-82da-de4a8369f152
  5. Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app: Olá, Adquirir o filme Era Uma Vez Deadpool e ao baixar o App Filmes e TV no meus Xbox One está dando mensagem de "erro por nossa parte". O que fazer? Att Mariana [Translated by Mod] Hello,...
  6. Movies & TV App is Broken on 360 ... only provides 25 episodes in a series.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies & TV App is Broken on 360 ... only provides 25 episodes in a series.: Hi, While there was an attempt to help, there was no solution that worked when I first posted the issue a couple of weeks ago. The thread has been locked today after another person experience the...
  7. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...
  8. Movies & TV app on a tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app on a tablet: Looking for a recommendation for a tablet that can play the movies i have purchased via my Xbox movies and tv app. 559ea0ff-84b9-4c47-9821-2f178791555d
  9. I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app: Code: 0xc101ab80 - Playback not possible I bought this in 2014, and it shows up in my library with my other films i bought. Same error occurs on Xbox app and Windows 10....
  10. UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App: Hi All I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be? Cheers Cass...