Apps need several clicks to work

Discus and support Apps need several clicks to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XA_ProgramRAM, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Apps need several clicks to work

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact with a tile or launch an app I have to click it several times, I know it's actually registering the button press as I can see the animation and I have tested the controller but for some reason I must click tiles and apps several times before they actually launch. This all started 2 updates ago, I'm not exactly certain what the functional build was that was working fine but I know for a fact it was 2 updates ago. And lastly I did as well submit a report through the report a problem I'm just curious if anyone else has this otherwise I fear it may be my HDD

submitted by /u/XA_ProgramRAM
    [link] [comments]

/u/XA_ProgramRAM, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Steel Dobermann Win User

Xbox App not displaying conversations.

I couldn't find the easiest solution on the internet to start with, so... whilst i found out by myself... maybe this is the solution you are looking for

so this worked for me: -->go to your computer settings-->click on system-->click on Apps and parts-->click on the Xbox app-->click on advanced settings-->then click on reset.

I opened my Xbox app again and there it was... My beloved conversations ;)

(maybe you need to sign in again, but is was not needed for me)
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc

In search bar type Apps and Features, then click on Xbox Beta, then click advanced options, then click on reset app and if that doesn't work then click on repair app. If none of this works try reinstalling the Xbox Beta app.
  4. Buick350X Win User

COD Ghosts App - All You Need To Know

I got the app working. It took 3 days and several reboots and it suddenly works on ICS 4.0.3

it does need a few other apps to use all features like the COD elite app, but you should have that if you want to check other stats......
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Messages not working Xbox App Win 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why we can't access messages on Xbox App. Here are steps on how to reset your Xbox App:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Go to System (Depending on which Win10 version you have, you might need to skip this and click Apps instead).

3. Go to Apps & features.

4. Find Xbox.

5. Click Advanced Options.

6. Click Reset button you see there.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  6. BusGod Win User

FIX YOUTUBE W/KINECT ALWAYS LISTENING!!!! WTF!!!!

I agree the app needs work, but do you really think that type of outburst is useful and constructive? Lets keep it level headed and positive while we all strive for answers and solutions.

Several apps need work and collectively we can list them in a constructive way and move forward.
Thema:

Apps need several clicks to work

1. Apps need several clicks to work - Similar Threads - Apps need several

2. DTS app beta and I need 32 characters for title

in XboX Insiders
    DTS app beta and I need 32 characters for title: Quick question, does the dtsx require a wired headset or can it work over wireless. submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  3. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  4. I can't use the app, I am stuck where I need to choose between the two option

in XboX Insiders
    I can't use the app, I am stuck where I need to choose between the two option: When I try to use it, I'm stuck where i need to choose between the xcloud or the console streaming, which is the one i want to use submitted by /u/personabovemegay [link] [comments]
  5. I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game: When i try to install/update an App or game, the process stays in "updating" or "installing" but never finished, sometimes receive the following error You need this update, but we cant get it...
  6. Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...: Hi there. So this Xbox PC app has been a complete headache so far lol. Connection issues, unblocking ports, friends going on/offline when they aren't, hanging updates and having to do game...
  7. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  8. i need to change my email without using the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to change my email without using the app: okay so my xbox account is linked to an old email I don't use anymore and cant remember the password to, I was wondering if there is a way I can change it without accessing the computer app...
  9. Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it: Hello. I was on the Xbox Game Pass app on my phone and it says i need Game Pass to access quests when i already have it, and i already renewed for another month yesterday. Any other Game Pass...
  10. Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!: The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes nowhere. 1) Games are disappearing from ready...