Apps need several clicks to work

Discus and support Apps need several clicks to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XA_ProgramRAM, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Apps need several clicks to work

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact with a tile or launch an app I have to click it several times, I know it's actually registering the button press as I can see the animation and I have tested the controller but for some reason I must click tiles and apps several times before they actually launch. This all started 2 updates ago, I'm not exactly certain what the functional build was that was working fine but I know for a fact it was 2 updates ago. And lastly I did as well submit a report through the report a problem I'm just curious if anyone else has this otherwise I fear it may be my HDD

submitted by /u/XA_ProgramRAM
    [link] [comments]

/u/XA_ProgramRAM, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc

In search bar type Apps and Features, then click on Xbox Beta, then click advanced options, then click on reset app and if that doesn't work then click on repair app. If none of this works try reinstalling the Xbox Beta app.
  3. Steel Dobermann Win User

Xbox App not displaying conversations.

I couldn't find the easiest solution on the internet to start with, so... whilst i found out by myself... maybe this is the solution you are looking for

so this worked for me: -->go to your computer settings-->click on system-->click on Apps and parts-->click on the Xbox app-->click on advanced settings-->then click on reset.

I opened my Xbox app again and there it was... My beloved conversations ;)

(maybe you need to sign in again, but is was not needed for me)
  4. Buick350X Win User

COD Ghosts App - All You Need To Know

I got the app working. It took 3 days and several reboots and it suddenly works on ICS 4.0.3

it does need a few other apps to use all features like the COD elite app, but you should have that if you want to check other stats......
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Messages not working Xbox App Win 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why we can't access messages on Xbox App. Here are steps on how to reset your Xbox App:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Go to System (Depending on which Win10 version you have, you might need to skip this and click Apps instead).

3. Go to Apps & features.

4. Find Xbox.

5. Click Advanced Options.

6. Click Reset button you see there.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  6. BusGod Win User

FIX YOUTUBE W/KINECT ALWAYS LISTENING!!!! WTF!!!!

I agree the app needs work, but do you really think that type of outburst is useful and constructive? Lets keep it level headed and positive while we all strive for answers and solutions.

Several apps need work and collectively we can list them in a constructive way and move forward.
Thema:

Apps need several clicks to work

1. Apps need several clicks to work - Similar Threads - Apps need several

2. ms gameberservice needs app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms gameberservice needs app: Hi, I have installed the xbox game pass beta onto my laptop a few weeks back and I get a pop up saying that "Ms gameberservice" needs a app to run but I click on the find app in ms store but says...
  3. I need help with my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help with my xbox app on my phone: [img] How do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this my xbox app 456af642-a5a3-4207-92d1-d77ded6737d7
  4. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  5. Need mouse support for wireless display app

in XboX Insiders
    Need mouse support for wireless display app: The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a...
  6. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  7. Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!: The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes nowhere. 1) Games are disappearing from ready...
  8. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  9. Need answer for xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need answer for xbox beta app: So i just sub to the 3 month access of xbox beta app,it let me download all the game free(not dlc included of course),and i want to ask if i buy a dlc of the game i play,could i use it,or i have...
  10. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...