Apps not updating/installing, help

Discus and support Apps not updating/installing, help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to install the Blu-ray Player app, update Theme My Xbox and the Microsoft Store on my xbox but I keep getting this same error code:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FG32yt, May 20, 2019.

1. FG32yt
    FG32yt Guest

I've been trying to install the Blu-ray Player app, update Theme My Xbox and the Microsoft Store on my xbox but I keep getting this same error code: 0x80D3801, I tried to see if there's a solution for it, but there's no articles to fix this issue, it's been
    doing this since mid-April. I kept restarting it to see if it'll fix the problem, but no luck, what should I do to fix this problem?

:)

FG32yt, May 20, 2019
  2. FG32yt Win User

Thought it worked after it said "Almost ready," guess I was wrong, it still fails to install, it just stays saying "Downloading Blu-Ray Player."
  3. SltKiwi Win User

4. FG32yt Win User

All it said was that I should wait a while, and if that didn't help, restart the cosole, and to report the problem, which I did, still doesn't work
  5. FG32yt Win User

There's plenty of space on my hard drive, I have uninstalled the apps, but they're refusing to install, and I updated my xbox a couple hours ago to see if that fixed the problem, didn't fix the issue.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

hello, I had a Similar problem and I did this: Try to change your DNS address, disconnect the network, reconnect it, delete the cache memory and disconnect cables. turn on the console. it worked for
    me. I hope I´ve helped
Thema:

1. Apps not updating/installing, help - Similar Threads - Apps updating installing

2. Não consigo instalar e nem atualizar os apps do Xbox One (I can not install and update my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar e nem atualizar os apps do Xbox One (I can not install and update my...: Pessoal, não consigo instalar e nem atualizar os apps do Xbox One, mesmo conectado internet. Os jogos instalam e atualizam normal. Estou tendo problema somente com os Apps. Ex: Netflix,...
  3. Google Play error code 910 when trying to update/install Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Google Play error code 910 when trying to update/install Xbox Beta app: The Xbox Beta app on Android is failing to update on my Google Pixel with error code 910. Other app updates (Bumble, Clock, Fruit Ninja Fight, etc) have not had any Google Play update issues....
  4. Apps Not Installing Or Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps Not Installing Or Updating: Hi, All apps have suddenly either stopped downloading or updating on the Xbox one. If it gets past the queue status, it will show installing and nothing happens or start installing at a slow...
  5. Xbox games/apps won’t update, install or downlod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games/apps won’t update, install or downlod: My Xbox games and apps won’t update, download or install. The start updating and do that for about 2-10 minutes, then it says installation stopped. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a...
  6. Enter key no longer works in Xbox app after installing the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enter key no longer works in Xbox app after installing the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10: Tested with the latest versions of both the regular app and beta app - the issue is present in both. After installing the FCU for Windows 10, the enter key does not work in many circumstances in...
  7. Blueray and other apps won't update/install/uninstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blueray and other apps won't update/install/uninstall.: I've been having problems with the blueray app since day one. Won't read some bluerays, some dvds. Sometimes it won't read any video discs. No issue with games so far. I've tried hard booting and...
  8. While installing / updating any game or app on my console, other games and Apps fail to start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    While installing / updating any game or app on my console, other games and Apps fail to start.: Whenever I have a game or app installing/updating, no other game or app would start during this time. If I pause the installation or update, the game still fails to start. If I uninstall the app...
  9. Error 0x80D0000A apps won't install or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80D0000A apps won't install or update: when i try to update or install apps (specifically Hulu and Netflix) it stops after a second or two, stating "installation stopped". I know they're is no problem with the connection as i can watch...
  10. cant update amc app and cant re install it

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update amc app and cant re install it: so i went to go update the amc app gave me the code 0x20002b so i came on here and it says its a wrong code so i ininstall it and tryed to install it now it wont let me install it gave me the same...