Apps on App Store

Discus and support Apps on App Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm new to using an xbox 360. I set up my xbox yesterday with no problem. When I went to go download apps like bbc iplayer, 4od, 5 on demand, sky... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PowerfulGnu476, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Apps on App Store

Hey, I'm new to using an xbox 360. I set up my xbox yesterday with no problem. When I went to go download apps like bbc iplayer, 4od, 5 on demand, sky etc, I couldn't find them on the App Store. I've searched for them and no results are shown. All my settings
    are set to uk but still shows all American apps. Any idea on how to fix this/find the apps. Thank you Apps on App Store :)

:)

PowerfulGnu476, Dec 25, 2014
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    [Rumor]Microsoft to unveil new XB1 dashboard at Windows 10 event in January

Universal apps mean, that the developers can port their apps without changing frameworks. It does not mean that you can download all apps from windows store on xbox. That is currently the way it was explained to me by a windows engineer.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Dec 25, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. Nuke1967 Win User

No apps, no app store...

The video apps is empty for me.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  7. RomkaZzz Win User

No APPS~No STORE

Hi! It is a best solution to upgrade your OS to the last version Windows 10. But you can also reinstall(recover) your currently Windows.
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

No APPS~No STORE

9. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

To be honest, I don't use the app, I get the games I want from the Microsoft store app. There is no real reason to have the app. They could either incorporate everything from the app into the store, or into the Xbox Console Companion app.
Thema:

Apps on App Store

1. Apps on App Store - Similar Threads - Apps App Store

2. xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely: current symptoms: Cannot install anything in Microsoft Store app (it will just freeze and crash at some point, already tried repair and reset app). The game I had tried to install is basically in...
  3. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803
  4. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  5. Cannot get new apps from Microsoft store on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get new apps from Microsoft store on Xbox One: Everything functions well on my Xbox One,games play fine and all apps I have previously installed all work fine. When I try to do a multiplayer pack update for Call of Duty when I arrive at the...
  6. Aplikacje ze Sklepu Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store apps]

in XBoX on Windows
    Aplikacje ze Sklepu Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store apps]: Dzień dobry. Mam problem z instalacją poszczególnych aplikacji ze sklepu Microsoft Store. Są to aplikacje m. in. "Xbox (Beta)" oraz niektóre gry z subskrypcji Xbox Game Pass. Ale po koleji....
  7. Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store: Ive been trying to find the Disney+ app on Microsoft Store through my Xbox but there doesn't appear to be one according to my search. Does anyone else have this problem/ can anyone help explain...
  8. Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.: Does anyone know why my Xbox keeps updating the Microsoft Store App every few days, often causing everything to freeze and forcing me to clean the memory again, sometimes a full wipe of...
  9. Xbox App/Microsoft Store Game Cross-Platform

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store Game Cross-Platform: This isn't a problem that I am having but just a question that I seem unable to find the answer to. I recently moved over to PC but most of my friends still play on Xbox. I was wondering, if I...
  10. Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App: When I go to the Microsoft store through the Xbox app the prices for games are showing up in Argentinean currency but I live in the US. Is there something that I need to change in the app, my...