App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you

Discus and support App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As title suggests I recently re-discovered (and probably very late to party I know) the Uploads app on Xbox One console and that it had an awesome... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Itcharoo, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Itcharoo
    Itcharoo Guest

As title suggests I recently re-discovered (and probably very late to party I know) the Uploads app on Xbox One console and that it had an awesome update. Now I have used it many times in the past, but was pleasantly surprised to find it allows your to
    edit your own "This week on xbox" style videos. I had a blast editing my latest clips with a good transition of Halo graphics and then sharing with my pals. Is there any app or feature that you recently re-discovered that wowed or amazed you?

:)

Itcharoo, Oct 22, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Yep, the immediate sharing of clips/screenshots is very useful.
  3. NLH1 Win User

I miss the feature where you could have a game open and view another app at the same time. Can't remember what it was called.
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

One application that surprised me is dolby atmos, I thought it wouldn't make much difference, but the application is amazing, it improves many sound effects.
  5. Itcharoo Win User

Forza hub and Microsorft Rewards
    Ohhh yeah I use Forza Hub all the time ! Good shout :)
  6. Ripins Win User

The snap app was amazing and they took it away. That was the best thing Xbox has ever had in my opinion. Nothing else comes close. Hopefully it will return with the Scarlett :)
Thema:

1. App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you - Similar Threads - App's features tried

2. Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RobbyG8888 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox App replaces the Xbox Console Companion. Now many features are forever gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App replaces the Xbox Console Companion. Now many features are forever gone.: The new Xbox App no longer allows me to access groups or anything from games that are not part of the Xbox Game Pass. I also can no longer download clips anymore. Everything is gone now....
  4. Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app: Does my phone need to be connected to same WIFI as my Xbox One in order to set up Remote Play? submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]
  5. Accessories app not allowing the Elite 2 to assign all the “actions” for the shift feature.

in XboX Insiders
    Accessories app not allowing the Elite 2 to assign all the “actions” for the shift feature.: In the accessories app when I go into the “actions” menu to assign functions (like tv volume up, mute, etc) for the shift mode the selection bar moves 2 spaces at a time skipping over every other...
  6. Will the new Xbox app have all the features of the Xbox Console Companion?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will the new Xbox app have all the features of the Xbox Console Companion?: i keep getting messages on the console companion that the new Xbox app is going to be replacing it. The console companion has a feature that allows you to connect to your xbox one and input simple...
  7. Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features": Hello, I am sure I a got a pretty unusual problem for you. Because I ran out of space I bought a new SSD. I also bought an external controller for it, so I can connect the SSD temporarily to the...
  8. Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!: Got my xbox 360 fro a friend! Wanted to download netfilx, but needed Xbox LIVE. After sighing in the option to download netfix and any other media app disappeared. When im not sighed in xbox LIVE,...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App Beta Missing Features

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App Beta Missing Features: If the New App is for some reason replacing the Xbox companion, it needs to have access to clubs, activity feeds, etc, its the main reason I use the Xbox companion, so why replace it with an app...
  10. "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS: If you get the following error message "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS, perform the following the steps to resolve the issue: Log in on...