App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you

Discus and support App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As title suggests I recently re-discovered (and probably very late to party I know) the Uploads app on Xbox One console and that it had an awesome... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Itcharoo, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Itcharoo
    Itcharoo Guest

As title suggests I recently re-discovered (and probably very late to party I know) the Uploads app on Xbox One console and that it had an awesome update. Now I have used it many times in the past, but was pleasantly surprised to find it allows your to
    edit your own "This week on xbox" style videos. I had a blast editing my latest clips with a good transition of Halo graphics and then sharing with my pals. Is there any app or feature that you recently re-discovered that wowed or amazed you?

:)

Itcharoo, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you - Similar Threads - App's features tried

2. Many different apps to chat with different features

in XboX Insiders
    Many different apps to chat with different features: Hey! At the moment there are 4 different ways to chatting (maybe I'm missing something): Xbox iteself Xbox Companion App on PC/iOS/Android Xbox Beta App (PC) Game Bar (PC) Xbox can send voice...
  3. Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report): Sometimes we encounter people that aren't the most pleasant or friendly on Xbox. Typically, my way of handling these people is by blocking them. The only issue with that is that people aren't...
  4. Snap app feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Snap app feature: Why has the snapp app feature been taken off xbox?? 78ff6d00-d0ed-4307-a71e-8a52aa61034a
  5. Game Bar broken after resetting through advance options from Apps & features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar broken after resetting through advance options from Apps & features: Why would Microsoft even allow this to happen if it just breaks the app? I can no longer use it after resetting. Now every time I do W+G it says "You'll need a new app to open this...
  6. Xbox App capture feature doesn't work properly for Fortnite.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App capture feature doesn't work properly for Fortnite.: For the past month or 2 I've been getting better at Fortnite on PC and have been using Xbox capture to save my clips but when I go to view them all it shows is the thumbnail and plays the audio...
  7. Microsoft Family Features Still Blocking an App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family Features Still Blocking an App?: Hi, my mum unblocked a game that I play on the weekends but it says it's still blocked. Why is this happening if she unblocked it on Microsoft Family Features? Fyi I'm on pc not Xbox. [img]...
  8. "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS: If you get the following error message "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS, perform the following the steps to resolve the issue: Log in on...
  9. Xbox App for devices - Missing key feature!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for devices - Missing key feature!: Hello Microsoft/Xbox community! My name is Semper or just call me Coty. I am a new Xbox user here and my trials expired this weekend from Christmas! Blasted! Anyways, I was disappointed that the...
  10. Access o Feature Blocked [XBOX iPad App]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access o Feature Blocked [XBOX iPad App]: Hi, For the last week through the Ipad XBOX app I cannot access my friends. I can see their status but when i select them I get an access to feature blocked message and advised to check my privacy...