Apps refuse to Install.

Discus and support Apps refuse to Install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Apps on my Xbox One refuse to update/install and everytime I go to uninstall, they only show that they are not even installed and are ready to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taverser, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Taverser
    Taverser Guest

Apps refuse to Install.

The Apps on my Xbox One refuse to update/install and everytime I go to uninstall, they only show that they are not even installed and are ready to be now but they are still on my Home Page as Apps but their installation just keeps stopping at 0.

Also, when I go to re-download them from the store the download fails and I keep getting this error code that's not listed on the Error Codes page here on support. Apps like Funimation, CBS, Prime Video, even Microsoft Rewards fails.

I've tried waiting, more then 2 weeks. I've restarted. Updated my Xbox, made sure this was my Home Xbox, my Xbox Live is current. All other functions of my Xbox seem to run fine. Can still download games and run them.

I'm lost on what to do. Anyone have an idea?

Apps refuse to Install. [​IMG]

:)

Taverser, Sep 10, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Apps refuse to Install.

Hey I Honestly Dont Know What To Tell You Other Than To Update Your Xbox As Thats The Only Info I Could Find So Sorry Man. But If You Would Like You Can Click

Here
    To See All The Info I Have.

Kind Regards,
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Apps refuse to Install.

Maybe a hard reset can help.

Hold down the power button until the Xbox shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging it back in.

That might solve the problem
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Apps refuse to Install.

5. Zenosos Win User

Xbox (Beta) App for PC

Do you get any information or error message when trying to install the app? As my app refused to install but once I cancelled after updating it somehow had installed it anyway after leaving for a few hours. It just hadn't told me it was installed. I would
    suggest trying to do this and check recently installed section in your menu bar just to confirm.
  6. FG32yt Win User

Apps not updating/installing, help

There's plenty of space on my hard drive, I have uninstalled the apps, but they're refusing to install, and I updated my xbox a couple hours ago to see if that fixed the problem, didn't fix the issue.
Thema:

Apps refuse to Install.

1. Apps refuse to Install. - Similar Threads - Apps refuse Install

2. My Xbox refuses to load a game or app twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox refuses to load a game or app twice: I’ve tried EVERYTHING! If i open Netflix or Mixer or what have you, then close them to play a game, my xbox will not reopen them. I have to restart my Xbox to reopen the app. EVERY TIME. Why? Now...
  3. Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC: I can't get the new Wireless Display app to connect with my Windows 10 PC. It connected to my Android phone just fine, but with the PC it'll start the process but the PC immediately disconnects...
  4. Issues with game updates and apps refusing to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game updates and apps refusing to load: Hey. Wondering if anyone can help? tried to install Just Cause 4 this morning and the disc based install went fine but refusing to install any updates for it. Just keeps saying installation...
  5. The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account.: The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account. Nothing in the help helps. 0d344511-bb33-4f16-8563-c086182b1da4
  6. Games&apps refuse to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games&apps refuse to open: Games and apps crash then say it takes too long to load and wont load at all. Been happening everyday for a couple months. Hard restarting seems to fix it but has to be done ALOT now. Its so...
  7. Xbox app refuses to work on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app refuses to work on my laptop: So starting near the end of August, my Xbox app suddenly stopped working. Time and time again I tried to fix it with no avail. Just 5 minutes ago, I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it...
  8. WatchDisneyJunior app refuses to activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WatchDisneyJunior app refuses to activate: I've downloaded the WatchDisneyJunior app on my 360. I ran through the Sign In with your TV provider wizard in th app, entered my TV provider and activation code at Disney Junior Activate. Then I...
  9. Console shows up in app, when I click connect if refuses to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console shows up in app, when I click connect if refuses to.: I get an error message every time I click connect to my Xbox One. When its hard resetting it doesn't appear, but when its on it wont connect. I think* ive been having this issue since I got a new...
  10. CBS App refuses to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS App refuses to work: Well I downloaded this app and purchased the pass from CBS but it sucks that the app won't ever work. I try to watch shows it was showing their adds then lock up once the show started. Now just...