Apps won't update

Discus and support Apps won't update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the events (beta) and Microsoft store app that need updating and xbox keeps trying however it keeps saying I need to delete stuff for more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HannahBosley, Feb 22, 2021.

1. HannahBosley
    HannahBosley Guest

Apps won't update

I have the events (beta) and Microsoft store app that need updating and xbox keeps trying however it keeps saying I need to delete stuff for more space. I didn't everything and still wouldn't work. It won't update and it's doing my head in when it keeps popping up saying installation has stopped. Can someone please help me out here . Thank you

:)

HannahBosley, Feb 22, 2021
  2. LewisC2 Win User

Apps won't update

I have already tried this a few times. No success with it. .... I am the same person that put this post up BTW lol
  3. Woofway Win User

Apps won't update

I'm not entirely sure as to how to fix this but you could try hard resetting your Xbox by holding the power button down for about 10 seconds and waiting a little bit to turn it back on.
  4. PaulWestlake Win User

Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

Xbox app has an update but that won't update either.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Amazon app won't update

Hey there, Adept!

I'm sorry to see any issues with the app update! To check on what version you have, can you go into your My games & apps section, highlight the Amazon App, then hit LB + RB + View buttons for me (View is what used to be called the Select
    button). Post back with an image of that captured on a phone or camera for me.

From there, we can see what our next steps are. I look forward to working with you! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. MarkChamalian Win User

Download stuck in Queued, solution doesn't work

14 apps/games queued and won't update. no response when in queue
Thema:

Apps won't update

1. Apps won't update - Similar Threads - Apps won't update

2. Xbox Insiders App update won't let me connect to xbox parties

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders App update won't let me connect to xbox parties: Been having this issue for over a month.. Since the most recent INSIDERS update, I've been having issues connecting to an Xbox party with my friends on PC. I've tried uninstalling the app and...
  3. Xbox App on Windows Won't Update My Games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Windows Won't Update My Games.: So I've been trying to update State of Decay 2 for the past hour, and even when I reset the app it doesn't do a darn thing. My search for fixes to this devolved into trying to fix the Windows...
  4. Xbox app won't let me update my profile picture dispite being up to Dany and I don't any...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't let me update my profile picture dispite being up to Dany and I don't any...: [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments]
  5. App updates won't download and install

in XboX Insiders
    App updates won't download and install: App updates for netflix and blu-ray won't download and install after latest system update. Have to delete apps and reinstall them to get the latest versions of the apps. This needs to be fixed...
  6. Microsoft store app still won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store app still won't update: So it's been way more than 24 hours since it was constantly stopping yesterday, and now it's trying again but not downloading anything. To make things worse this time around, both the Microsoft...
  7. Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update: After the most recent system update my xbox one s takes a long time to load and I get a message saying "content not available at this time" and none of my apps or games load. Error 8027025A when...
  8. Xbox one s apps won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s apps won't update: My apps on xbox one won't update. Twitch, microsoft store, etc, just sit at 0.0% forever. No such problem with games, they update fine. Also the console up to date. Plenty of storage room too. Any...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  10. Program apps won't download or update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Program apps won't download or update: I finally decided to use my Xbox One after several years and got hit by so many updates (both the system and games/apps). Well the system updated just fine, and all my games are updating fine as...