Apps won’t work properly and storage space won’t clear

Discus and support Apps won’t work properly and storage space won’t clear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I first started noticing issues with my Xbox one When Netflix wouldn’t work and then Hulu stopped working and then I couldn’t get on GTA so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jojo jojo1, Aug 20, 2022.

1. jojo jojo1
    jojo jojo1 Guest

OK so I first started noticing issues with my Xbox one When Netflix wouldn’t work and then Hulu stopped working and then I couldn’t get on GTA so I started with the basics restarting And then tried deleting I tried deleting the apps and re-adding them And that’s when I realized it wouldn’t let me re-download some of the items that I deleted because it didn’t actually make any room so now I’ve deleted things but it still says it’s full . I deleted Netflix and Hulu in GTA because HBO Max was still working. Let me re-add Netflix and Hulu but refuse to let me add GTA saying that I was at max capacity even though they were just on there . now hbo max still worked fine so I left it … now hbo is having issues and stopping everything works fine on my phone which is on the same Wi-Fi so it’s not the Wi-Fi . I’m lost

:)

jojo jojo1, Aug 20, 2022
  2. dainja raas Win User

new apps for xbox live such as youtube and dailymotion

Meh , it`ll all probably be halfarsed and won`t work properly.
  3. fuu bitz Win User

IF YOU CAN"T LOG IN DELETE YOUR PROFILE, CLEAR CACHE 3TIMES, THEN DOWNLOAD YOUR PROFILE AGAIN. THIS WORKED FOR ME

IT IS IMPORTANT TO CLEAR THE CACHE 3 TIMES OR IT WON"T WORK.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

My gamertag B ubble was accidentally force name changed.. What should I do?

The spacing of the letters won`t make any difference,it will still show bubble as taken.
  5. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  6. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
Thema:

1. Apps won’t work properly and storage space won’t clear - Similar Threads - Apps won’t properly

2. A button not responding won’t open games/apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    A button not responding won’t open games/apps: I’m having issues with controller A button not working I have tried everything that was suggested on other post works for a little bit then happens again I’ve updated controller and reset Xbox...
  3. Microsoft Rewards app won’t open polls

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards app won’t open polls: I’m trying to complete the August Monthly Bonus, and I’m unable to launch the poll. I tried a hard reboot and that didn’t fix it. It just says, “Something went wrong.” I submitted a ticket on...
  4. My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...: So for about a month it has said my account is suspended but its not so I haven’t been able to access game pass perks but I can still play is there anyway to fix this...
  5. Xbox app PFP change won’t work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app PFP change won’t work.: I’m trying to change profile pictures, but xbox won’t let me. It shows up with (image attached). It is a custom one. [img] 357d4537-3a64-48f2-a331-d24e7a233b71
  6. Microsoft rewards on Xbox app won’t open

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox app won’t open: It keeps asking me to update my location which is all correct. I’ve never moved and Xbox is in exactly the same place it’s always been. Stinks of Microsoft deliberately blocking people to stop...
  7. My games and apps won’t load

in XBoX Accessibility
    My games and apps won’t load: Well to start off my games and apps just buffers when I look at full library, and my profile picture is blank and it says I have 0 gamer score, and also my back round color is default/green. I’ve...
  8. Xbox App notifications settings won’t change

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App notifications settings won’t change: So my app notifies me of my brother every time he’s online. I wanted to stop this so I went to the app, tapped my profile, tapped the settings icon, and went to the “Notifications” tab. I switched...
  9. Xbox companion app won’t sign in on iPhone 12 via live.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app won’t sign in on iPhone 12 via live.com: I’ve just been onto Apple support but they couldn’t resolve it,as it’s not their app.I can sign in via live.com on my iPad,so I know it works. 69344d72-009e-4574-9ad7-97eab22e8b46
  10. Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly: When ever i goto the xbox app it loads and shows me my feed but if i goto messages clubs and freinds captures it says it encauntered a problem i tried redownloading the app and it worked for a...