Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x

Discus and support Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a refurbished Xbox one x today from GameStop, I already contacted them about the issue, haven’t heard back yet. But it’s very weird, I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaulRyanFit, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:02 AM.

1. Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x

I just got a refurbished Xbox one x today from GameStop, I already contacted them about the issue, haven’t heard back yet. But it’s very weird, I’ve done all sorts of resets and reboots. I can’t play any games but my apps work. Games load up for 2-3 minutes before crashing. I’ve been on Netflix fine for hours now.

submitted by /u/PaulRyanFit
    [link] [comments]

/u/PaulRyanFit, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:02 AM
  2. ReiiZeN Win User

YouTube app

Xbox One X question.

Hi has anybody else also experienced system lock up and or crash after closing or using the youtube app? I have tried all of the usuals, uninstall/reinstall, uninstall reset system to factory/ reinstall. I always have the same issue, lock up and or system
    crash after use. Everything else runs perfect. If so, did u find a solution? “Xbox One X” (works flawless on One S)

-Thanks
    Yes
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox One X - COD Crash

The issue with the game crashing the Xbox One X is from the developers side, they are working on getting the issue fixed as soon as possible.
  4. Doug_Thompson Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

Yeah, it seems that every other Tech Preview update seems to break all the modern apps. Since upgrading to 10041, none of the modern apps work with out crashing. In the case of all the Microsoft games, they refuse to log into the Xbox account. Puzzle
    will not download any puzzles and app crashes if you try.
  5. JarobSierra Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

The youtube app on my xbox one isn't working. I start the app and it immediately crashes.
  6. FranciscoFlores8 Win User

Xbox Freezes or Crashes when playing a game or on an app

I have been having the exact same issue. Both my Xbox one and my Xbox one X is crashing. Whats going on? I have also done the soft/hard reset, reset the Xbox without deleting games and apps, and then also doing the
    reset that deletes everything. I have also checked the power sources (They are okay). Also, I did an offline update and that didn't work either. How could it be that both of my systems are crashing?
    Please help.
Thema:

Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x

1. Apps work but all games crash Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Apps games crash

2. Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is Crashing for No Reason when I open the My Games & Apps section or Store: Around 4 days ago, My Xbox started crashing out of nowhere when I opened My Games & Apps. It crashed to a black screen, and there was no way to get out of it. If I pressed Home, it wouldn't take...
  3. games and xbox (beta) app crash after startup

in XboX Insiders
    games and xbox (beta) app crash after startup: i have been using xbox beta quite a lot before and i ddecided to return to find something to play, first two days went ok. played some age of empires and it was fun. then the next day i tried to...
  4. Xbox Crashes when I open a Game or App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Crashes when I open a Game or App: Ever since Sunday, everytime I open a game like FIFA or an app like YouTube, the Xbox would just crash. The app would freeze on the loading screen.I would turn it off and the Xbox Logo on the...
  5. Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.: I have been unable to play any games on the Xbox (Beta) App for the last few days. For example, I was able to play "Sea of Thieves" without any issues until a few days ago, when I went to load the...
  6. "My Games and Apps" crashes Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    "My Games and Apps" crashes Xbox One: Recently, my Xbox One original (out of warranty, and only been mine and not secondhand) is crashing to a black screen when I open the Games and Apps section of the Xbox. This only happens when my...
  7. Xbox Games & Apps crash right after launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games & Apps crash right after launching: Hello, I hadn't played in my Xbox One for quite a long time, but recently I received an Xbox Gold card so I thought "Why not" and decided to turn it back on and activate it. This was 2 days ago....
  8. My Games & Apps still crashes after recent Delta update

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps still crashes after recent Delta update: I'm going to assume this issue is because of my large Rock Band 4 DLC library of 2,000 songs. As I was 1 of the people affected by the Rock Band 4 loading issue that got fixed with last public...
  9. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: Hi,i have a problem with xbox beta app every time i enter the app crash with an error java script error my system is up to date and drivers [img] 04b6950d-1493-4b6b-a6b0-50577c8abbe8