April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update

Discus and support April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone! We've noticed that multiple users were not included in the initial wave of reward distribution. In order to make sure that we've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mister Quimby, Apr 29, 2019.

1. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update

Hey everyone!

We've noticed that multiple users were not included in the initial wave of reward distribution. In order to make sure that we've rewarded eligible users,
    a second round of content has been distributed.

To verify that your reward has been received, check your
    Order History
    while signed-in Account.microsoft.com.

Since all eligible users should now have received their reward, we have locked all MixPot related threads that were previously created. If you still have not received your MixPot reward, feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you for your patience!

:)

Mister Quimby, Apr 29, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

3. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey Lym1x,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  4. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey Daniel,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Many times it does take some time for the promotion items to be received. Others have also reported it so it is not just you that has not received it.
  6. Daniel Knecht Win User

Thank you FreakRoach, I created this thread because I still don't see the Ebon flintlock in my order history.
Thema:

April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update

1. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update - Similar Threads - April Inside MixPot

2. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  3. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  4. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hi Diego! I myself had the same problem, and was logged into the stream 4-5 minutes before it started. 7aea87ec-78be-4677-99e6-8962c056b29d
  5. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  7. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  8. Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April: Hi, I'm yet to receive the Ebon Flintlock we were promised for watching the Mixer stream. I'm writing here because Sea of Thieves support redirected here If you have still not received your...
  9. I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April.: I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April. I appeared early, I was logged in on Mixer with my Microsoft account. I watched the whole stream and...
  10. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hello, i asked a few people and heard they all received their Ebon Flintlock. But i still haven't. I know it says it can take up to a week but i am worried. Can Microsoft staff maybe check if i...