April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received

Discus and support April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I logged into my account on mixer before the stream started and then watched the stream. I waited two weeks to receive this mixpot item, per... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aM4zingSnarf, May 2, 2019.

1. aM4zingSnarf
    aM4zingSnarf Guest

Hello,

I logged into my account on mixer before the stream started and then watched the stream. I waited two weeks to receive this mixpot item, per the instructions, and still have not received it. I did not get the item from either distribution wave. Please assist
    me, thanks.

:)

aM4zingSnarf, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey aM4zingSnarf,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Others have reported it too. Have you tried contacting Xbox Support directly?

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Eastcoast BCB Win User

Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th

5. ifahad86 Win User

gift code problem

Hello there, i would lik to help me,, i watched insidexbox event on mixer week ago or more for sea of thieves game to get a new item gift from it, and i been waiting for it about days thought that it would come and reciceve it
    inside my account game! But i didnt, and it took long time until now ! Please if u could help me to receive new sea of thieves item i would be thankful and here is my account:
  6. Capitan Pitbull Win User

Ebon Flintlock

1 thing tho, it hasnt been a week yet. But tomorrow it will and thats when you should send them a support ticket(mixer and sea of thieves) and just tell them that you still havent received your ebon flintlock and you had your thing connected. That has
    worked everytime ive had problems with them.
Thema:

1. April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received - Similar Threads - April InsideXBOX Sea

2. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  3. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  4. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hi Diego! I myself had the same problem, and was logged into the stream 4-5 minutes before it started. 7aea87ec-78be-4677-99e6-8962c056b29d
  5. Brak gry Kupionej 10 kwietnia[No game purchased on April 10]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brak gry Kupionej 10 kwietnia[No game purchased on April 10]: Witam mam problem odnoscnie tego żę dziś chcąc zagrać w grę kupioną za granicy i aktywowanej tam poprzez znajomego dziś okazuje się że gra została 'anulowana' z mojego konta na bilansie jest...
  6. XBOX freezing since April 2019 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX freezing since April 2019 Update: Hi all, After the April 2019 update was installed on the Xbox One, the console is freezing. This can happen when playing a game or as well when you are on the Homescreen. The controllers remain...
  7. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  8. Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore: I get an error message saying that I need to use another input because of HDCP rights management or some BS; I've never had this issue before on my XBOX One X. I've tried multiple movies and it...
  9. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  10. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...