April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X

Discus and support April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been eagerly awaiting the April update (really just the suspend function for QR) and I read yesterday it’s live and everyone has it and is talking... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GNIHTYUGNOSREP, Apr 22, 2021.

1. April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X

I’ve been eagerly awaiting the April update (really just the suspend function for QR) and I read yesterday it’s live and everyone has it and is talking about it so I figured I’d have it too, but my last update was 4/11/21. I’m on the Beta ring of Xbox Insider and there’s nothing there that points to my system update so I guess my question is do I need to wait for the update to be pushed to Beta ring? I saw Alpha and skip ahead have it but haven’t seen anything about underneath alpha.

My gf isn’t an insider and her Xbox updated yesterday at 3:21 am, and mine checked for an update at like 2:30 pm and I checked again today and it still has no update.

Would it be possible to unenroll my Series X from the insider program, allow my Xbox to update to the April update, and then rejoin the program?

Also, without this update, would my Xbox technically not be able to play free games without Xbox live? (This is just a hypothetical question I’ve had Xbox live gold as long as I’ve had an Xbox and now I’ve got 2 years of gamepass thanks for the 1:1 ratio, just curious since you need the update for the free to play with no gold stuff)

submitted by /u/GNIHTYUGNOSREP
    [link] [comments]

/u/GNIHTYUGNOSREP, Apr 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  3. robnyack Win User

VOICE COMMANDS :(

GG..... are you beta testing the April update? is it possible they bring that problem back with the April update??????
  4. Yugal Thief Win User

April Update Beta Issues

I also received the new update!! But at a cost because of this new beta testing

My right anolog stick keeps pointed upwards? ?

Any ideas ; (
  5. slash3r82Xs2 Win User

April Update Beta Issues

Microsoft asked me to type this the beta erased every achievement every badge every car every last thing from forza 5 I was completely done with the game 98% completely literally owned every car basically I even had the badge not just for show race 10 of
    your own Ferrari's well please fix this the game doesn't show any of it but if you check my gamertag look under achievements in forza 5
  6. Bobaaganoosh Win User

April Update Beta Issues

There is a workaround for the disk issue. You can either

1.) Hard reset your Xbox after you put in a new disc.

or

2.) Once you put in the new disc and it doesn't read it, leave it in for 30 sec, then take it out and put it back in.
Thema:

April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X

1. April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X - Similar Threads - April Update Issue

2. Xbox April 2020 Update causing HDMI issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox April 2020 Update causing HDMI issues: My sons "Xbox One S" picked up the public April 2020 update yesterday afternoon. Ever since that update installed, the HDMI connection from this Xbox to our TV display frequently blacks out, then...
  3. Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April: Hello, Since the recent April Xbox Update my console has had its screen stretched outside of the TV's borders. Prior to the update it was perfectly fine and within the borders of my TV. The...
  4. April update Freecell issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    April update Freecell issue: A number of little changes to the UI are slightly annoying, but one or two are big deals. For instance, you can no longer move a card while cards are moving to the stacks. You're locked out...
  5. Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April: Hello, Since the recent April Xbox Update my console has had its screen stretched outside of the TV's borders. Prior to the update it was perfectly fine and within the borders of my TV. The...
  6. Xbox one update April 24th, 2018 sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update April 24th, 2018 sound issue: Ever since the update rolled out. I have been having sound issues. when I play a game and press the Xbox icon on the controller to check messages and see what friends on on the sound will...
  7. Xbox one april update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one april update issue: So, ever since the april update arrived my xbox keeps disconnecting, i already checked my connection and it's normal, it sucks, but it's normal.I wonder if someone can help me?...
  8. External hard drive compatibility issue since the latest April system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive compatibility issue since the latest April system update: hello, am having trouble accessing a healthy external hard drive (usb 3.1), after installing system update 10.0.10586.1202 . is it a common problem ? 2e4a13c9-b5e6-4501-b299-dfa8a95101a7
  9. mid april update and disc reading issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    mid april update and disc reading issues: hi, i joined the preview program in the end of march/beginning of april, i got a system update then and everything was fine, i got my second update as part of the preview program in mid april and...
  10. April 2015 update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    April 2015 update issue: I noticed that there was an update available on my home screen during my powerup today. Upon downloading the latest firmware update, the console began to operate sluggishly...... I verified that...