Arcade classic

Discus and support Arcade classic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can your bring back the amazing the fantastic Shoot many robots to xbox one please☺️ a45c9eaa-a359-4d24-ae32-dc97465b1a18 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by issaWynand, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM.

1. issaWynand
    issaWynand Guest

Arcade classic

Can your bring back the amazing the fantastic Shoot many robots to xbox one please☺️

:)

2. Bunionz Win User

What Games do you Hate of your Favorite Genre?

I love sports games and arcade classics
  3. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Arcade classic

Hello!

Well, it just depends on the Ubisoft developers. But they really don't care about the new ideas submitted by fans. This behavior is part of the developer's policy.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Arcade classic

Unfortunately Microsoft aren't working on making older games compatible with the Xbox One anymore. They are focussing on making Xbox One games compatible with Project Scarlett but may come back to the others after.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Arcade classic

That would be good, I like alot of the old games when gaming almost seemed more fun
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

Arcade classic

It's one of those games where the title is literally the premise: it's a game where you shoot many robots.

To be more precise though, it's a multiplayer sidescrolling shooter akin to Contra.
Thema:

Arcade classic

1. Arcade classic - Similar Threads - Arcade classic

2. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection: I would love for u guys 2 put Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection On Xbox One For Backwards Compatibility that be cool 8e2bc7d0-f858-45ed-91a2-4e4080f28f2d
  3. Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick: Is the Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick going t o to be compatible to play with all games or just fighting games 27cec55b-58bd-487c-a7a3-67bcff4bd498
  4. xbox 360 arcade games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 arcade games: Hey guys, back in the day I downloaded some awsome arcade games like turtles, but when I look in the shop now they are gone.. I still paid for them though I heard you could download them if you...
  5. Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...: Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear. 1cab9a88-2f44-4ecc-a86d-b0978ccb1f78
  6. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project: Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I upgraded to xbox one. Sadly this game never...
  7. Far Cry5 Arcade.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry5 Arcade.: I have an Xbox one X. When I load Farcry5 Arcade it loads Ok. However when I select a map the whole system freezes and requires a reboot to regain control. 29d2b509-306a-4753-a49e-e1560c3ab607
  8. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download: I want to play this on my xbox one X, but I can't download it its not on the store? how can I play this? e0775dfe-b6cc-4f16-81a9-9c38279d42b7
  9. Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...: Years ago, in the xbox 360 era I bought Age of Booty. I tried to download it again on Xbox One but they don't allow me to do it for free, they want me to pay again. Why?...
  10. Tecmo arcade classic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tecmo arcade classic: Hi folks, I have tecmo arcade classic for the original xbox, I have a 360 and the game won't play, it's showing up on the menu, but when I start disc it is telling me to contact support. I have...