Arctis 9x choppy and cuts out frequently

Discus and support Arctis 9x choppy and cuts out frequently in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got me new XBOX Series X, (finally!) and my Arctis 9x headset is wonky. It connects, but then is very choppy and frequently just turns off. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zekusmaximus, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Zekusmaximus
    Zekusmaximus Guest

I just got me new XBOX Series X, (finally!) and my Arctis 9x headset is wonky. It connects, but then is very choppy and frequently just turns off. I have to turn the headset off and then back on again to reconnect, and I tell the xbox which user is using it will come on for a little while then cut back out. Everything I find on the issue says something about the controller, but I don't believe my headset is connected to my controller at all. Some posts say it is interference with my router or cell phone? Microsoft recommended the headset, is it really cutting out because of my wifi? Any help or insight would be appreciated, I don't want to have to go out and get a new (wired) headset.....

:)

Zekusmaximus, Mar 4, 2021
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

wireless headset

I will recomend you to try the arctis 9X they are awesome!!
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I love my fully wireless no streff connection Arctis 9X 😉
  5. AnimalSiren774 Win User

What Headset do you use?

I use Arctis 9x. They sound great but connectivity isn’t too reliable.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox wireless headset

I own the Arctis 9X they are full wireless very comfortable, love my headsets
Thema:

1. Arctis 9x choppy and cuts out frequently - Similar Threads - Arctis choppy cuts

2. Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?: Hi there, I keep encountering this issue on my xbox series x where the headset game volume intermittently increases and decreases. Usually i would havr to hard reset the xbox to fix this issue, i...
  3. Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise: Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues (loosing connection, etc.) a lot of people been...
  4. Steelseries Arctis 9x makes static noise

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9x makes static noise: Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues (loosing connection, etc.) a lot of people been...
  5. Arctis x9 help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arctis x9 help: I just got a brand new pair of headphones they conneted to my xboc series x but there is no sound but for some reason even with the headphones conneted the sound is still coming out of my tv I...
  6. No sound with Arctis 9x using Dolby Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    No sound with Arctis 9x using Dolby Atmos: So I’ve paid for an Atmos license but when I connect my Arctis 9x and have it set for Atmos I get no sound. Sound works with Windows Sonic and DTS:X. In the Dolby app it says that it’s “Ready to...
  7. How to stop Xbox turning with powering Arctis 9x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop Xbox turning with powering Arctis 9x: Hi, Is there a way to stop xbox powering on when you turn on the Steelseries Arctis 9x headset ? There has been reported that one can do that in power up preference but could not find the...
  8. Steelseries arctis 9x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries arctis 9x issue: I have an arctis 9x, when turn it off the xbox series X turn on again and crash the connection of my elite controller with xbox, and need to disconnect the console from the plug to pair the...
  9. Just purchased Arctis Pro wireless headphones for xbox one and upgrades to series x - is...

in XboX Insiders
    Just purchased Arctis Pro wireless headphones for xbox one and upgrades to series x - is...: As title - any way to use these headphones for series x ? submitted by /u/dudedormer [link] [comments]
  10. Steelseries Arctis 9x Firmware Update Available now !

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9x Firmware Update Available now !: [IMG] submitted by /u/tag-Nero [link] [comments]