Are games really games anymore?

Discus and support Are games really games anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like DLC when it has a good game launch time, not that they release the game and DLC at the same time. 6cbbd850-6b2b-44cf-b640-f57c168faad2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoninhoM2906, Aug 27, 2019.

1. RoninhoM2906
    RoninhoM2906 Guest

I like DLC when it has a good game launch time, not that they release the game and DLC at the same time.

:)

RoninhoM2906, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Jay O. Win User

i try to wait gold edition or complete edition to get full experience...
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there Fellow Gamers,

Thanks so much for posting such great content and comments in this discussion. I'd just like to remind everyone to keep to the

Xbox Forums Guidelines
    when posting and participating in relation to the following so as to keep the discussion going forward:

4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters.
    Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

13) Please
    do not spam
    . No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
    Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.

Thanks for bringing this discussion topic to the Xbox Forums and happy gaming!
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

It's very rare that I would get the DLC for a game, last one was for Overcooked
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

I agree with everything you said, you pay for the game and having to pay items is sad.
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

I can kinda of understand why companies want us to pay more for games these days but as a consumer the prices
    [Mod removed - Inappropriate] and it really affects how many games we can really buy now, before we could get 4 games for the price of 1 game with the dlc these days and it hurts my wallet
Thema:

1. Are games really games anymore? - Similar Threads - Are games really

2. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  4. Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim: Lately my Xbox has been launching games that are HDR at an extremely dim level. I have a TCL 6 series and the HDR works fine. There has been a couple of times in the past where I’d launch Gears 4...
  5. Games installed, but not really

in XboX Insiders
    Games installed, but not really: Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There was around 30 of them. Around 23.30, I just...
  6. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

in XboX Insiders
    i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...: submitted by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny [link] [comments]
  7. Really bad texture pop in on all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really bad texture pop in on all games: So I bought a one x about two months ago and about 2 weeks ago I started noticing bad texture pop in on all my games. Did a total wipe and uninstalled everything and I am still having this...
  8. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  9. Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED): Hi do you know if games like Recore Definitive Edition and Forza Horizon are coming to the Switch 19007a35-c91f-414b-89a2-0183e81dd57d
  10. Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region: Hello, I have XBOX One from 4 months and I really love it. When I setup my XBOX I set it up by choosing the UK for my country. I do not live in the UK but my country(Bulgaria) do not support...