Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller?

Discus and support Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I prefer the mid-height domed thumbstick on the Elite Series 1 controller. I'm looking to upgrade to Series 2, but I'm curious if I'll be able to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nipping camel, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller?

I prefer the mid-height domed thumbstick on the Elite Series 1 controller. I'm looking to upgrade to Series 2, but I'm curious if I'll be able to use the thumbstick designs from my Series 1. Is that a possibility?

:)

nipping camel, Oct 25, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller?

As far as the official news concern regarding the Series 2 it does not look like it will be possible to use the series 1 thumbsticks.
  4. kev edin Win User

No major Nelson done a video. And it looks like none of the the bits from elite 1 will be compatible with elite controller 2 👍
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi nipping camel

Short answer, no. The Elite Series 2 is a new device. The controller was redesigned with customer feedback
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
Thema:

1. Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller? - Similar Threads - Are Series thumbsticks

2. xbox one series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one series x: bonjour j'aimerai savoir si sur cette nouvelle xbox il sera possible de jouer avec des joueurs de xbox one tels que rainbow six siege d7b1c271-8faf-4939-95a5-770c1c63e5d9
  3. Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone: So with the IOS 13 update apple made it so you can connect bluetooth controllers to your iphone. I have watched youtube videos of someone doing this with an xbox one bluetooth controller. I have...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 button registration issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 button registration issue: I was told to post this here from a moderator on r/Microsoft. I am having problem with my elite series 2 controller where some of the buttons, particularly a and y, are not always registering. I...
  5. Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2: I am using Windows 10. When I click the "Configure" button on the Xbox Accessories application and window briefly appears with the Xbox logo that looks like the application is attempting to sign...
  6. Xbox elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2: Are the thumbsticks on the Xbox elite controller series1 interchangeable with the series2 thumbsticks? Any help would be appreciated b9fe486e-f82c-4f80-bc82-5bc56729f421
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 with Nvidia Shield

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 with Nvidia Shield: I am unable to use my Elite Controller Series 2 paddles with Nvidia Shield. I have found a discussion about this on the Nvidia Shield official forum and the support answer was this problem is...
  8. Loose Thumbsticks on 4 Elite Series 2 controllers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loose Thumbsticks on 4 Elite Series 2 controllers!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Anybody having problems getting those people at xbox?? ive had one shipped to them two weeks ago and still no answers as to why I hav'nt got it back after $$ for expedited shipping. I was foolish...
  9. xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?: hello, I recently bought an Xbox elite controller series 2. In the Xbox app, on the right or left thumbstick, there is a feature called thumbstick calculations. On the original Xbox Elite...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller buttons partially functioning when moving left thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller buttons partially functioning when moving left thumbstick: Hey, so myself and a friend have noticed something with the Elite Series 2 controllers. When you move the left thumbstick to the left and try to push the Y button (either the actual button or the...