Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition

Discus and support Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i want to play hollow knight void heart on the xbox one and i wanted to know if the Dlc's/updates like the "the grimm troup" and "god master" are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulioLuiz1, Jan 24, 2020.

1. JulioLuiz1
    JulioLuiz1 Guest

Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition

So i want to play hollow knight void heart on the xbox one and i wanted to know if the Dlc's/updates like the "the grimm troup" and "god master" are available in the xbox one edition of the game.

:)

JulioLuiz1, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition - Similar Threads - Are hollow knight

2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet: I have played through this game 2 times since downloading it. First as mostly light, and the second as almost entirely dark. Both times, I have gotten to the temple summit on the unknown planet...
  3. Enforcement is nothing more special than a hollow egg!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement is nothing more special than a hollow egg!: Hi everyone, Today after founding out my communication for xbox live is restricted/suspended for 24 hours, i first though 'what why......whatever' ...... Only later to admit no i lie to myself...
  4. Problems with Hollow Knigth resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Hollow Knigth resolution: I was playing Hollow Knigth via game pass and i started to have some resolution problems when i start the game. First only a black screen was shown(whith audio), so i tried to go windowed mode and...
  5. Error 0x803F8001 when starting Hollow Knight

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x803F8001 when starting Hollow Knight: In the Discord, they gave me the Xbox Game Pass for 3 months for a Nitro subscription, I activated it in Xbox (Beta) and immediately started installing games, first I installed Hollow Knight,...
  6. Hollow Knight

in XBoX on Windows
    Hollow Knight: In the past I really didn't like this game, but I played it a bit and I now love it. Im not far at all, beat the false knight and some big bug boss (Mother?) on accident when exploring. I wanted...
  7. Hollow Knight

in XBoX on Windows
    Hollow Knight: I know this is less of a Microsoft question but can someone tell me why Hollow Knight is fun? I tried playing it once and the dark atmosphere really makes it unenjoyable for me. I see that's it...
  8. Gears of War UE - hollows skin Help <3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War UE - hollows skin Help <3: Hello... I didnt receive my "hollows" holloween special event weapon skin from GEARS UE. can u email me a code or help.. i played on oct 31 2015.. i played alot of matches and now its 2016 and...
  9. Hollow Knight on XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hollow Knight on XBox: Easily on of my favorite metroidvanias ever ( favorite game ever for that matter), has anyone heard about a port of Hollow Knight to the XBox? Team Cherry seems to be a hardcore Nintendo...
  10. Hollow Point Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hollow Point Gaming: We are now recruiting!!! www.HPGClan.com We are now open for business. We're a Rank Structured community based around the Call Of Duty series. We do play other games as well too. Must...