Are ther more maps for wordament?

Discus and support Are ther more maps for wordament? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there more maps for wordament? Can a player download more maps? 9ff93d02-ba12-4a1b-8082-2309703ac11e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darlenede, Feb 12, 2019 at 2:54 PM.

1. Darlenede
    Darlenede Guest

Are there more maps for wordament? Can a player download more maps?

:)

2. Spazpol Win User

I don't think any additional maps have been released for a while now.
  3. Geth Win User

Doesn't support updates anymore
  4. Zenosos Win User

Microsoft has recently updated the wordament game with a new 1000g version of the game, however, this may only be supported on mobile devices. this has a whole load of new maps currently there are 14 maps with another 10 in extra maps as well as monthly
    challenges. This game is updated regularly adding more than enough new content for you to experience.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Hardcore Game Modes

They've added some maps to the modes already ther, but dont know if they'd add modes.

At least they have a few more modes than there was in MW2
  6. WestBorn Bandit Win User

Whats going on XBOX

they saw us comeing dog ..we the puppets in ther game ..i feel the same there ripping us off big time like today ..i paid for maps and there sheet man..im gonna rebel swn
Thema:

1. Are ther more maps for wordament? - Similar Threads - Are ther more

2. I can't play my games no more

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play my games no more: Hello, good evening, days etc I just wanted to ask 2 things. I can't play my games, why? And, when I try to download them again, there's an ''error downloading, trying to download again'' and...
  3. Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.: Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help. Is that the ONLY reply i can get in an hour? One that doesn't even come close to working, due to me NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT TO...
  4. how do i get more exclusives in inseder?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more exclusives in inseder?: how do i get more exclusives in inseder? 104729dd-1d56-4924-9ea6-8b1fdacfb8f7
  5. De plus en plus dégouté de XBOX ! (Mod Translation: More and more disgusted with XBOX!

in XBoX on Consoles
    De plus en plus dégouté de XBOX ! (Mod Translation: More and more disgusted with XBOX!: Bonjour, ce message est un coup de gueule contre les gestionnaires des réseaux de plainte Xbox. En effet, je fais une partie fortnite et tuant un joueur, ce dernier m'envoie un message d'insultes....
  6. Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.: Last month, i sent my Xbox for a repair because the fan was really loud. When I got it back, one of the corner was damaged : [img] Also, it was making a weird sound and would not start. I...
  7. how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated: I have noticed that the list of free games is never updated and with the games that are on [Mod removed-Profanity] 7edfd31d-7a04-4de9-b750-65429f787fd8
  8. No me deja comprar mas gold por medio de tarjeta de debito [Won't let me buy more gold by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja comprar mas gold por medio de tarjeta de debito [Won't let me buy more gold by...: Cuando meto la tarjeta de debito y pongo suscribirme para comprar mas gold, no me deja, me aparece que "No se puede procesar tu pago" y que me ponga en contacto con la asistencia Microsoft. ¿cual...
  9. RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE: Gold Bonus Thank you to dedicated Red Dead Online Beta players worldwide for your continuing feedback as we work together to refine the game experience. As a token of our gratitude for your...
  10. No more live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more live gold: Please Microsoft take out Xbox live gold please because im broke with my Xbox not playing anything online which sucks.Please take out Live gold Multiplayer so that i can play online!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordament maps