Are ther more maps for wordament?

Discus and support Are ther more maps for wordament? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there more maps for wordament? Can a player download more maps? 9ff93d02-ba12-4a1b-8082-2309703ac11e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darlenede, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Darlenede
    Darlenede Guest

Are there more maps for wordament? Can a player download more maps?

:)

Darlenede, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

I don't think any additional maps have been released for a while now.
  3. Geth Win User

Doesn't support updates anymore
  4. Zenosos Win User

Microsoft has recently updated the wordament game with a new 1000g version of the game, however, this may only be supported on mobile devices. this has a whole load of new maps currently there are 14 maps with another 10 in extra maps as well as monthly
    challenges. This game is updated regularly adding more than enough new content for you to experience.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Hardcore Game Modes

They've added some maps to the modes already ther, but dont know if they'd add modes.

At least they have a few more modes than there was in MW2
  6. WestBorn Bandit Win User

Whats going on XBOX

they saw us comeing dog ..we the puppets in ther game ..i feel the same there ripping us off big time like today ..i paid for maps and there sheet man..im gonna rebel swn
Thema:

1. Are ther more maps for wordament? - Similar Threads - Are ther more

2. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  3. Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...: I really miss how much Avatar Support we had on Xbox 360. I really miss Avatar Premium Themes. The new Avatars look great, but I think that not enough attention is given to this feature. [img]...
  4. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  5. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist: There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very...
  6. i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?: i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?? 300afc14-8857-47ea-9fc4-667557cb7376
  7. Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...: Bonjour, j'ai terminé une mission dans Assassin's creed Odyssey et je n'ai toujours pas eu le succès qui vient avec même après plus d'une semaine d'attente et t'il possible de faire quelque chose?...
  8. Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store: so how come with the backwards capability is so slow on bringing out more and more game that we miss playing back on the xbox 360 so we can play them again on the xbox one whats even happening to...
  9. What happens when there's no more GAME STORES?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens when there's no more GAME STORES?: Can't lose digital content? You'll see... I've already had at least one xbox game become completely unavailable to me. It used to be on my xbox 360, but when I deleted it and later tried to...
  10. There needs to be a more Human approach to Xbox Enforcement. Just not a forced reactionary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There needs to be a more Human approach to Xbox Enforcement. Just not a forced reactionary...: Now I don't NEED people to reply to this. It just needs to be said. Those working for the Enforcement department need to confront us personally about our side of these reports instead of just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordament noy loading more months

2. wordament extra maps

3. wordament maps