Are there any Hardware changes with the new Xbox Budles?

Discus and support Are there any Hardware changes with the new Xbox Budles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are any Hardware changes int the new (White) upcoming XBOX Ones? 1 TB e119f01e-4bd3-444b-a528-1470f41f0459 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bhutankam Pema, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Are there any Hardware changes with the new Xbox Budles?

Are any Hardware changes int the new (White) upcoming XBOX Ones?

1 TB

:)

Bhutankam Pema, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Alextrino
    Alextrino Guest
    Elite controller version differences? (HM3-00005 vs. HM3-00009)

OK, understand. But are there any hardware changes or is it something like selling region recognition?

Alextrino, Aug 12, 2014
  3. Alextrino
    Alextrino Guest
    Elite controller version differences? (HM3-00005 vs. HM3-00009)

OK, understand. But are there any hardware changes or is it something like selling region recognition?

Alextrino, Aug 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 12, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Merlin4421 Win User

New Xbox version Q1 2014 - what would you like to see?

they will not change any of the main hardware just fyi.
  7. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

I need some advice what settings I should put for my tv.

You can change any settings you want on the Xbox or TV. You will only get banned if you actually open up the Xbox and make changes to the hardware inside.
  8. Markawes Win User

DLC for Grand Theft Auto V

The Gun runners DLC is available on the Xbox One, the 360 no longer receives updates due to the hardware not being powerful enough to cope with the new changes.
  9. Antillion Win User

console banned

Yeah, console bans are verified detected hardware changes or firmware mods. He broke your xbox, and you'll have to have a new one.
Thema:

1. Are there any Hardware changes with the new Xbox Budles? - Similar Threads - Are Hardware changes

2. Hardware Issue (controller or console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue (controller or console issue): So I was playing a game with a friend and I heard this weird blip bloop noise, and my controller stopped responding to any input or commands. I restarted the controller, didn't fix it. Restarted...
  3. Hardware

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hardware: Not that long ago my xbox was actin up and kept freezing and turning off now my HMDI cable isnt picking up a signal f49071f5-7522-47d4-afbf-4b51745ee8b9
  4. Wireless hardware problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless hardware problem: I downloaded a game and then the next day i tried to play the game but it said i had no connection to the internet and there was no internet to names to connect to and it said to try to reset...
  5. Why does Microsoft hate Customers with old Hardware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft hate Customers with old Hardware?: To all Microsoft Xbox360 Creators: I wonder for a long time whether big world companies still have any interest in how their customers fare with their products? In truth, they probably just give...
  6. Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue: As the subject states, can someone provide a url to the forum that deals with hardware level manufacturing faults? From my previous message, the response of: "Unfortunately, Microsoft and Xbox...
  7. Running PC games through Xbox Hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running PC games through Xbox Hardware: My PC (an Inspiron 3656) is a garbage PC at best. Whenever playing a game with 3d graphics, it'll occasionally freeze up, the screen will go black and it'll refresh the tab entirely (which is...
  8. Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC: Got the new controller. Absolutely love it. The hardware is great. Great improvements over the first one. Which i also owned. The software (called Xbox Accessories app) is great on the Xbox. On...
  9. Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.: I recently activated the Xbox Game Pass for PC to play The Outer Worlds. It was going great. I ordered some upgraded hardware - GPU, CPU, motherboard. GPU came in first so I played a few days...
  10. XBox One Guide - Won't change channel or volume; Hardware?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Guide - Won't change channel or volume; Hardware?: Hi, I think I may have a hardware issue with my recently purchased XBox. I've been researching and tweaking settings for weeks to no avail. I have the Comcast Motorola DCX3400 hooked up to the...