Are there any multiplayer games that use the kinetic camera?

Discus and support Are there any multiplayer games that use the kinetic camera? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wondering if there are any multiplayer games that use the kinect camera for video chat, similar to UNO on the Xbox 360. While admittedly you saw... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by COMPTON K1LL4, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Are there any multiplayer games that use the kinetic camera?

I am wondering if there are any multiplayer games that use the kinect camera for video chat, similar to UNO on the Xbox 360. While admittedly you saw some things you didn't want to on UNO, it was pretty fun to see the people you were playing against. If
    there's nothing similar on xbox one it seems like a missed opportunity.

:)

COMPTON K1LL4, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Xbox one X se puede usar Kinetic?

Hey, can I use Kinetic in Xbox one X ?

DarnedTomcat125, Mar 7, 2015
  3. How could Microsoft get Xbox one so wrong

My disappoint goes much deeper. The kinetic is failure again. I remember when I ran out to the xbox 360 kinetic device and then found out there were no game for it. It was a false promise then and it is a false promise now. Shame on the company for stealing
    peoples money. Now that they made the move to lower the price, by what, getting rid of the kinetic device. Bold move. Do the think game makers will spend the extra time

howardgurwood, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Are there any multiplayer games that use the kinetic camera?

Unless you enjoy talking to your console, the kinect is pretty much useless on this generation of consoles.
    Are there any multiplayer games that use the kinetic camera? :)

Goth Vampirella, Mar 8, 2015
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

Unless you enjoy talking to your console, the kinect is pretty much useless on this generation of consoles.
    :)
  6. BubonicBeast Win User

So what do I get from kinect, aside from the T.V. remote control functions?

Kinect games won't be given much support by devs simply because everyone was forced to pay for the tech people will simply ignore the in game gimmicks and never buy any dedicated software for it.

The most useful item to go with your kinetic will be a cover to place over it.
  7. DarnedTomcat125 Win User

Xbox one X se puede usar Kinetic?

Hey, can I use Kinetic in Xbox one X ?
  8. Edgarour Win User

Comment utiliser kinect sur forza horizon 2 [Translate] How to use kinect on Forza horizon 2

nop es molesto usar kinet

[Translation -

it is not annoying to use Kinect]
  9. howardgurwood Win User

How could Microsoft get Xbox one so wrong

My disappoint goes much deeper. The kinetic is failure again. I remember when I ran out to the xbox 360 kinetic device and then found out there were no game for it. It was a false promise then and it is a false promise now. Shame on the company for stealing
    peoples money. Now that they made the move to lower the price, by what, getting rid of the kinetic device. Bold move. Do the think game makers will spend the extra time
Thema:

1. Are there any multiplayer games that use the kinetic camera? - Similar Threads - Are multiplayer games

2. Multiplayer Setup of Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Live not Connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Setup of Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Live not Connecting: Having a problem setting up a Live! connection for a 360 game I'm playing on a One (Halo Reach). Playing a One game, it has no issues. Logs into Live fine, can chat with people, etc, so I know...
  3. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  4. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games: Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And I have noticed that this xbox has trouble...
  5. Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Game on Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Game on Minecraft for Windows 10: My friend is on her PS4 on a regular world. All of our other friends can connect from playstations, xboxes, and computers except for me. I can only connect through pocket edition, but I would like...
  6. Free multiplayer games without gold live.

in XboX Insiders
    Free multiplayer games without gold live.: Has anybody at Xbox thought about letting us play free games without gold? I mean Sony and Nintendo are doing it, why can't Microsoft do it? Even if it's only just for the quarantine/pandemic....
  7. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  8. Being able to join servers and multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to join servers and multiplayer games: On Minecraft my account seems to have reset. When I went and joined onto my friends world I was back at spawn and had lost all my resources and levels. The next time I played Minecraft it had...
  9. I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.: On rocket league, it kicks me out when just going into a game. On rainbow six siege, I'm the last person left as to load into the game. (takes like 5 mins to get in a single round) And on apex i...
  10. Why is my C.O.D.MWF gaming action moves and reply false in multiplay co-ops and Campain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my C.O.D.MWF gaming action moves and reply false in multiplay co-ops and Campain: What is the issue of false action game after game in C.O.D. MWF and Rainbow jamming and false play back. XBOX ONE S Console.y 6cf1fa2d-17db-45cb-a5b4-d980af5d707b