Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

Discus and support Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime? I've been having a lot of issues recently and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime?

I've been having a lot of issues recently and the studio feels a little underwhelming, outdated and abandoned.

I'm really enjoying the windows 10 movie maker app for trimming clips and so on. What are the chances of the app being used instead of the upload studio on Xbox?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/MisterCreepzTTV, Oct 15, 2019
  2. ArgoBlue Win User

At last

That was... terrible. Did some thorough planning going into the overhaul before it happened? It was not smooth at all.
  3. tj21717 Win User

Having problems with Campaign Challenges!

(Ran out of editing time)

Is anyone here planning on uploading any videos to help others complete these? I have searched Youtube and have had no such luck.
  4. QuickPotential Win User

Fulgore patch is live

Anyone planning to upload all of the characters' endings?
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Anyone one know how to improve upload speed???

Pay for an internet service plan that gives you a better upload speed.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Which Internet speed is recommended?

A plan with a large download quota package, a wired connection and lastly a decent upload speed.
Thema:

Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

1. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio? - Similar Threads - Are plans overhauling

2. Do we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Do we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p?: It would be great as I use Xcloud quite often on the TV rather than my phone. Will they keep it 720p forever or they will increase it to 1080p? IS there any official communication about it?...
  3. Any hint of plans for HDR @ resolutions lower than 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any hint of plans for HDR @ resolutions lower than 4k: Anyone seen/heard any posts or notes for a ring that could possibly address HDR10 support for resolutions at 1080p and lower? TIA! submitted by /u/ohnews [link] [comments]
  4. Does Microsoft plan to upgrade the Xcloud infastructure with the release of project...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft plan to upgrade the Xcloud infastructure with the release of project...: submitted by /u/Randyxx66 [link] [comments]
  5. Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett: It is not clear that when the option is available to upgrade to the Scarlett if any of what you have paid rolls over or if it's like a rental until you get the Scarlett. Another posing question is...
  6. Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?: Dutch and super excited, so can't wait till it's available in my country. submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  8. Black Friday plans

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday plans: The chance is almost 0% but I wish the new Star Wars was on sale 2b60952b-93ac-4825-936e-cd8c532f1017
  9. Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?: Would love to see a VPN work with any of these services I know It is still quite new but I really cant play it like I would on trips or at work without a VPN. submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]...
  10. Do Xbox Administrators plan to prune inactive gamertags/accounts anytime soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox Administrators plan to prune inactive gamertags/accounts anytime soon?: After speaking with a Microsoft virtual agent, they said a username I wanted was claimed by an inactive account. It would make my day if inactive gamer tags would be freed up to people who would...