Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

Discus and support Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since iOS support isn’t out yet I was just wondering if there’s any device (outside of a new phone) that people are using to try this out? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainHalfrica, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

Since iOS support isn’t out yet I was just wondering if there’s any device (outside of a new phone) that people are using to try this out?

submitted by /u/CaptainHalfrica
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainHalfrica, Oct 30, 2019
  2. smergy00 Win User

Xbox one Companions/smartglass/companion games. Is something being made as a companion designed for xbox one?

well really any tablet with the android os will be great, as far as an ipad i think and i have seen stuff that was made the android os, and ported to the ipad seem slower and the other way around, not saying i like one over the other but smartglass was originally
    designed for the android/windows tablet os in mind, and ported over to the ipad os, not sure y the i pad got it late, i have my opinions but thats just it opinions, but to answer you could prolly go get a cheap android os tablet, wife has the nook tablet and
    it works about the same as on my phone, both with the android os.
  3. lauretteimpens Win User

Bij aanmelden krijg ik steeds foutmelding 1170000 bij xbox live kan dus niet spelen kan iemand mij helpen aub

Speel gewoon op mij Android tablet

-[Translation - Just play on my Android tablet]
  4. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

5. Dirty Loco Win User

THE WIKIPAD

[quote user="SHOTGUN VICIOUS"]are microsoft really gonna miss the trick of not having any sort of support for it?[/quote]

Basically, yes. It's an Android based tablet. Microsoft are going to focus on products for Windows based tablets.

Anyway, I don't really see anything all that much special about it. It's a tablet. It plays games available on the Android marketplace. It's not an "űber gaming device", as you suggest it is.
  6. Poofius Win User

tablet which one is best to use with my xbox stuff

I don't know if there are any. I don't know about android tablets but apple ones will not work with xbox.
Thema:

Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

1. Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud? - Similar Threads - Are recommended android

2. TV recommendations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV recommendations?: I am looking to upgrade my TV and aside being 4K and HDR, what other specs should I be looking for to get the most out of the Xbox One S? Is it worth spending the money on QLED or OLED, do they...
  3. xCloud Hardware under $400 Recommendations?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Hardware under $400 Recommendations?: Hi all, I was in the Android beta when it started but had to return the phone I was using at the time. Since it looks like iOS is out of the question (iPhone or iPad) I’m looking to see if anyone...
  4. Basic shooter game - Recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Basic shooter game - Recommendations?: I am new to Xbox and am looking for a good, but basic shooter game. I tried Halo 5 but it was WAY too complicated for me. I am hoping for recommendations for shooter games that are more basic,...
  5. Recommend new game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recommend new game: Hello microsoft i would like to bring your attention On the matter of making a new dead space video game for the new xbox one coming out they are great games and ive played and beat all 3 mutiple...
  6. Recommendation: after turning on Xbox or a reboot, save a clip after launching a game,...

in XboX Insiders
    Recommendation: after turning on Xbox or a reboot, save a clip after launching a game,...: Just lost the chance to capture an important moment in an online lobby in F1 2020 because of this. Currently, absolutely all first saved clips after a console restart will be broken. Either...
  7. Xbox one easy game recommendations for old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one easy game recommendations for old people: Would like to know what Xbox One games are easy to play for beginners and people that are good at Pong :), 1st person shooters, drivers, etc? 70c761c9-7453-4a04-b64a-56d5f49d0cde
  8. Previously, the shaded color fill on player cards was slightly longer. Recommended friends...

in XboX Insiders
    Previously, the shaded color fill on player cards was slightly longer. Recommended friends...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  9. I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher

in XboX Insiders
    I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher: I haven't reset my Xbox One X since I got it on release and they did a lot of updates to make the UI faster, but in alpha they don't exactly do a good job of removing old data. It bogged down and...
  10. Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website: Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website with very updated info. c7ab49c5-c0d6-499c-b069-077f418f1394