Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

Discus and support Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since iOS support isn’t out yet I was just wondering if there’s any device (outside of a new phone) that people are using to try this out? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainHalfrica, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

Since iOS support isn’t out yet I was just wondering if there’s any device (outside of a new phone) that people are using to try this out?

submitted by /u/CaptainHalfrica
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainHalfrica, Oct 30, 2019
  2. smergy00 Win User

Xbox one Companions/smartglass/companion games. Is something being made as a companion designed for xbox one?

well really any tablet with the android os will be great, as far as an ipad i think and i have seen stuff that was made the android os, and ported to the ipad seem slower and the other way around, not saying i like one over the other but smartglass was originally
    designed for the android/windows tablet os in mind, and ported over to the ipad os, not sure y the i pad got it late, i have my opinions but thats just it opinions, but to answer you could prolly go get a cheap android os tablet, wife has the nook tablet and
    it works about the same as on my phone, both with the android os.
  3. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

4. Dirty Loco Win User

THE WIKIPAD

[quote user="SHOTGUN VICIOUS"]are microsoft really gonna miss the trick of not having any sort of support for it?[/quote]

Basically, yes. It's an Android based tablet. Microsoft are going to focus on products for Windows based tablets.

Anyway, I don't really see anything all that much special about it. It's a tablet. It plays games available on the Android marketplace. It's not an "űber gaming device", as you suggest it is.
  5. Poofius Win User

tablet which one is best to use with my xbox stuff

I don't know if there are any. I don't know about android tablets but apple ones will not work with xbox.
  6. jowsley1829 Win User

smartglass

It took forever just to get the Xbox Live app for Android. During E3, they said that it's coming for Android, which it the ENTIRE reason I signed up for the BETA. so, I hope they release it for Android soon. I have a Android phone and tablet. Would love
    to test this stuff out.
Thema:

Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

1. Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud? - Similar Threads - Are recommended android

2. Mixer Recommendations

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Recommendations: I am sick of Microsoft constantly recommending Shroud and Ninja on my Xbox Home Screen. I have clicked on "Show Less Like This" dozens of times and it's still there every time I log in. STOP...
  3. xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request: I get pretty poor performance on xCloud and I am pretty sure it is because of my phone (I have the Galaxy S7 edge). I haven't tested it on my wife's phone (though I plan to today, she has the...
  4. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  5. Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?: Is it possible to request or suggest a vehicle to the creators that may have been overlooked during creation process? df54d930-45e0-4d4a-baf8-4a653589f0a0
  6. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming): Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve found are for phones. Anyone know of a mount...
  7. Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?: With The Outer Worlds getting most of the attention (really deserved in my opinion), another little gem just added to Game Pass may not get much playtime even if it is really a great game:...
  8. Shocktober Sale recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shocktober Sale recommendations: Thank you for sharing the information. I would recommend Witcher 3 and Bioshock Collection. d569fd25-9c32-4ce8-88ca-36f6ca60e8cb
  9. Birthday Game Recommendations???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday Game Recommendations???: Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but they were really great to play. Couldnt really...
  10. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...