Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

Discus and support Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop.

submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH
    [link] [comments]

/u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Dec 2, 2019
  2. qmagnet Win User

Netflix Issues...?

i'm using netflix canada on my xbox right now with no problems.
  3. LambofGod213 Win User

NetFlix Update Issues

Just reporting i am having this exact problem, netflix freezes at 1% when autoplaying the next episode on a season
  4. Blood Inside Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

Watched the avengers on netflix last night to test fast moving action, previously would have been unwatchable, now very much sorted. Will keep testing this week and report back, in case the problems return at any point, but it's certainly looking positive.
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Hello,

The right thing time are working on bugs with the Xbox clubs issue thank you for reporting theses issues as it helps the team very much if you have any problem use the report feature on you Xbox by holding down the Xbox button on your controller and click
    report a problem
  6. Glenn Lovell Win User

Netflix flickering

I just had this problem and went a couple hours with xbox live support and netflix support. They didn't have any solutions, but I found a video on youtube and sure enough, the problem is definitively an error in the netflix application porting the HD video
    information to the HDMI. The problem is only fixable by using a composite cable instead of the HDMI. I have contacted both Xbox and Netflix with the solution, but I doubt they'll act on it, otherwise there would be an update that would fix the problem right
    after you download the app - and this problem has been around for almost two years that I've seen on these forums.
Thema:

Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

1. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now? - Similar Threads - Are reported problems

2. Report Error problems in my xbox one X is not appearing?

in XboX Insiders
    Report Error problems in my xbox one X is not appearing?: I was trying to report error problems on my xbox one. But the report error problems is not appearing when I press the xbox logo in my controller. Anyone having same problem or how to fix this,...
  3. In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button

in XboX Insiders
    In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button: I am in latest Alpha Preview Ring build;however, few months ago, "Report a Problem" button disappeared from popup menu holding Xbox button. This is preventing me from reporting any bugs/problems....
  4. Dolby Atmos For Headphones stay in stereo ( report a problem )

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos For Headphones stay in stereo ( report a problem ): Hello, I would like to come back here again to tell you that Dolby Atmos for headphones still does not work, the sound remains in stereo, I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, this problem persists since...
  5. REPORT A PROBLEM Dolby Atmos for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    REPORT A PROBLEM Dolby Atmos for headphones: Hello, since the Alpha Skip Ahead update (2005.200418-0000) the Dolby Atmos for headphones no longer works at all, by selecting it the sound remains on stereo PCM while the display tells us "Dolby...
  6. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...
  7. Report a problem Dolby Atmos for headphones dont work

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem Dolby Atmos for headphones dont work: Hello, since the Alpha Skip Ahead update (2005.200418-0000) the Dolby Atmos for headphones no longer works at all, by selecting it the sound remains on stereo PCM while the display tells us "Dolby...
  8. Regarding reporting of problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding reporting of problems.: I am not part of Xbox Insiders but I have talked with support they sent me to a higher tier support regarding my Xbox Avatar Editor app not loading properly, they told me to report a problem how...
  9. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others): I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those...
  10. Reporting an existing problem via hub info

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting an existing problem via hub info: As we (mostly) all know by now there is a problem with updating the Store app. But I always wonder why I never see existing problems summed up when making a report via the Insider hub. It mostly...