Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

Discus and support Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:53 PM.

1. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop.

submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH
    [link] [comments]

/u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  2. qmagnet Win User

Netflix Issues...?

i'm using netflix canada on my xbox right now with no problems.
  3. LambofGod213 Win User

NetFlix Update Issues

Just reporting i am having this exact problem, netflix freezes at 1% when autoplaying the next episode on a season
  4. Blood Inside Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

Watched the avengers on netflix last night to test fast moving action, previously would have been unwatchable, now very much sorted. Will keep testing this week and report back, in case the problems return at any point, but it's certainly looking positive.
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Hello,

The right thing time are working on bugs with the Xbox clubs issue thank you for reporting theses issues as it helps the team very much if you have any problem use the report feature on you Xbox by holding down the Xbox button on your controller and click
    report a problem
  6. Glenn Lovell Win User

Netflix flickering

I just had this problem and went a couple hours with xbox live support and netflix support. They didn't have any solutions, but I found a video on youtube and sure enough, the problem is definitively an error in the netflix application porting the HD video
    information to the HDMI. The problem is only fixable by using a composite cable instead of the HDMI. I have contacted both Xbox and Netflix with the solution, but I doubt they'll act on it, otherwise there would be an update that would fix the problem right
    after you download the app - and this problem has been around for almost two years that I've seen on these forums.
Thema:

Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

1. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now? - Similar Threads - Are reported problems

2. Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem: Service request number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] It has been almost two weeks and I have heard nothing back from Xbox Gaming and Apps Department and Xbox Support Department. The...
  3. How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ileftmylaptopcharger [link] [comments]
  4. I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

in XboX Insiders
    I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  5. Report a Problem doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem doesn't work.: I'm trying to to report an audio issue I've gmhad since the latest Alpha Update yesterday but the Report a Problem Tool just does and endless looping animation. submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt...
  6. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  7. Error while reporting a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Error while reporting a problem: If i have a disk inside my xbox then whenever i go it report a problem on the xbox instead of taking me to the xbox insider hub it starts up the game on the disk and then opens the insider hub and...
  8. Report a Problem Missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem Missing?: You used to hold the XBOX button down, and the menu that would come up would have the option to "report a problem" It's gone now. Is this normal? I even tried "report a problem" to cortana and...
  9. I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...

in XboX Insiders
    I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  10. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.: Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]