Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?

Discus and support Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are some Xbox 360 Kinect games backwards compatible with Xbox One? That would be cool. 0d913199-b392-4bcf-8d4f-899ebb109301 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarmad Qureshi, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?

Are some Xbox 360 Kinect games backwards compatible with Xbox One? That would be cool.

:)

Sarmad Qureshi, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

Unless if Microsoft makes an Xbox 360 adapter for the Xbox One, this may not be possible.

Xbox 360 Kinect games are programmed specifically for the 360 Kinect Sensor, and the Xbox One Kinect Sensor doesn't offer any sort of backward compatibility (afaik). It's likely the reason why there are virtually no 360 Kinect games
    on backward compatibility.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Would like to understand which of the xbox360 kinect games can be played on xbox one

4. Caiser Marinho Win User

Xbox 360 games with Kinect

As it is an Xbox 360, games must be for 360. The Xbox One also has a kinect sensor and several games have been launched for this generation and if you buy a game for Xbox One, it will not work on your Xbox 360.

Directly, any games for kinect, being Xbox 360 too, will be compatible.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox one

It's true, the console is not backwards compatible, so it will not play any Kinect-enabled Xbox 360 games.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Urgently await the backward compatibility of the Harry Potter game for kinect. We believe in the competence of this company, Microsoft. Antecipadente thank the understanding of all and wait a positive response.

Sorry to say but no Xbox 360 Kinect games will be made backwards compatible as they will not work with the Xbox One Kinect.

The 360 Kinect is different from the Xbox One Kinect.
Thema:

Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One?

1. Are there any Xbox 360 kinect games compatible with Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Are 360 kinect

2. Xbox 360 kinect video footage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 kinect video footage: Hi, I remembered that I used to play Dance central with my family and that the Kinect record us. We want to find a way to access those videos because we want to keep them as memories. Is there...
  3. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I...
  4. how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule: how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule 3784a6f2-176a-4e88-afe3-5030d808d454
  5. Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded Kinect S2 from the console onto a formatted USB drive. I am able to download and launch. Play all the games including the all access pass i downloaded after...
  6. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  7. Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?: Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? I’ve been trying to transfer the “photo moments” from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 with a Flash Drive to...
  8. Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with: I have an xbox 360 kinect bundle and my question is will the kinect still work on this consule 52181125-50ab-4fdf-994a-95385b0e6dae
  9. Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop: So i recently found my old xbox and i wanted to connect it to a monitor to play with it again, unfortunately i cant connect them so i need to buy a new cable but i found out that i can connect my...
  10. Xbox 360 kinect questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 kinect questions: So i recently acquired a xbox 360 kinect camera, and cables to connect it to a computer. I already know most of its limits and functions but I have a question: How do you move the camera? Now...