Are there deals for maps that I'm missing?

Discus and support Are there deals for maps that I'm missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to see if there is a deal to purchase the 3 map packs that I do not have for COD MWF3 at a discounted or bundled rate. There are 3 of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STEELROBSFACE69, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Are there deals for maps that I'm missing?

I would like to see if there is a deal to purchase the 3 map packs that I do not have for COD MWF3 at a discounted or bundled rate. There are 3 of them at $14.99 each, I'd like to play the maps that I am missing but will not pay $75 for them.

:)

STEELROBSFACE69, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    So far I'm not liking multiplayer.

There are issues with the MP but the fact that I can join a lobby and play endless maps is worth it. But there are some horrid maps out there, played a few tonight that were put together in about 2 minutes and a few buttons were pressed, but majority of
    the community maps were the real deal. And also this is the only game where I can snipe.

Def Oso, Apr 28, 2015
  3. 1st map pack

But lots of people like a rehashed map every now and then. I know I do. Its obvious from this thread alone that there are old maps that most people would like to see in new releases.

Maybe one per drop. 3 new, one remake makes me happy.

I'm sure they have to put a good deal of work into even reworking the maps. I cant expect anyone to do that for free.

a tired old guy, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Invoked by Red Win User

Halo map packs

There is a deal this week which reduces the prices of the map packs by 50%, I'd suggest you check it all out because seems like a really good deal. I'm thinking of getting another map pack now.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

June DLC is 1 Spec Ops, 3 Face/Off Maps, 0 MP maps

I'm afraid Rubin isn't well versed in how to deal with the vocal minorites, trolls if you will.

While I'm not a fan of Faceoff, I'm interested in that Spec Ops map. Gives me a reason to boot up MW3 again.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Stupid treyarch.

Just back out of the lobby when it wins the vote. That's usually what I do. People either love NT or loathe it. I'm the latter but sometimes you have to deal with a map you hate.
  7. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Slingshot DLC Info [Spoiler Alert]

Yeah I'm also cashing in my MSP reward points. It would however been better if Firaxes/2k added some MP maps in to sweeten the deal. Hopefully they have added a patch with this DLC aswell.
  8. Kinectimal Win User

Crimson map pack for free glitch

So, we will lose access to the Crimson DLC after the 18th? Not that big of a deal to me. Honestly, and I'm going to sound very douche-y, I will not buy these maps now that I've played them. They're pretty terrible and not worth the $10.00 Microsoft/343 thinks
    I'm going to pay for them. I'll grab the achievements off of it and then just go back to playing without the maps. lol
Thema:

Are there deals for maps that I'm missing?

1. Are there deals for maps that I'm missing? - Similar Threads - Are deals maps

2. Where is Deals with Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is Deals with Gold?: Where the heck is deals with Gold? It used to pop up when you hit the Xbox button, then they split it with Game Pass, now when you click the Xbox button it only links to Xbox Gamepass on the left...
  3. How to deal with modders online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with modders online?: Hmive just recently played fifa 20 online and a person whos gamertag ive took a picture of and video evidence of him cheating was using mods to make my goal keeper run out on his own to the...
  4. Game deal that has disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game deal that has disappeared: Earlier this morning a deal for gta 5 came up on gold for a much reduced price. Later in the day I went onto xbox to purchase this deal but it has disapeared. I wanted to know if there was a way...
  5. How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?

in XboX Insiders
    How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?: Just bought an xbox one x and want to buy gold to convert to ultimate. How many months gold should I buy? I've read 3 years is the max but I've also read that every time you put in a code you get...
  6. Price of game on a deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game on a deal.: [img] Alright here is my question, how can xbox advertise a price for a game, when its not the price you will be paying? I saw doom: eternal was on sale so I was like cool beans yo, clicked on it....
  7. The Microsoft store offered me a deal where if i subscribe to starz i would get a $ 5 gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft store offered me a deal where if i subscribe to starz i would get a $ 5 gift...: The Microsoft store offered me a deal where if i subscribe to Starz i would get a $ 5 gift card, i have already done that and have not received the money, I have tried contacting through phone and...
  8. Do you need a credit card for the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do you need a credit card for the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal?: I want to use a gift card, but just incase I waste £5 on one, just making sure. 65fea0e3-9eff-40c7-881f-bc720c46e471
  9. Anyone dealing with constant stopping/resuming on *every single download/update...?!*

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone dealing with constant stopping/resuming on *every single download/update...?!*: For probably almost a week or more now, every time I have an update or download something new, it’s unbearably slow. It’s constantly stopping and resuming over and over and over and over again. My...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 map deals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 map deals?: I would like to see if there is a deal to purchase the 3 map packs that I do not have for COD MWF3 at a discounted or bundled rate. There are 3 of them at $14.99 each, I'd like to play the maps...