Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

Discus and support Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Aug 4, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 .

Thanks.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Aug 4, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

Your PC will need to be on the 1903 Windows 10 build, to download the Game Pass for Pc (beta) app. As stated, you also need to be logged into the same account you purchased Game Pass Ultimate on.
  4. RicketyEdge Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

Guessing the Xbox Beta app combines console companion and the windows store?

Found the functionality I was looking for in the windows store (access to Game Pass PC software).
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

New Windows install, can't reload installed games

Are you using the Game Pass PC Beta app? If so is the Windows 10 install the 1903 version?
  6. Gupx UK Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

Thema:

1. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ? - Similar Threads - Are plans access

2. Are there any plans to add a black theme?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any plans to add a black theme?: submitted by /u/MirusXCI [link] [comments]
  3. Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?: Hi Recently the Xbox app was updated and the name was changed to Xbox Console Companion app. I got a message stating something about Windows 10 feature integration.... honestly I cant remember...
  4. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  5. Are there any plans to bring Amped 2 to Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any plans to bring Amped 2 to Xbox One X?: Are there any plans to bring Amped 2 to Xbox One X? Or is this impossible because of music licenses? 167668c0-e20c-4764-bca7-0045e000283b
  6. Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One: One of my favorite games from my childhood that I really want backwards compatible after playing through Sekiro. For convenience, and for those who don't have a 360 to hook up to play it. Simple...
  7. Horrible Activision planning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Activision planning: The lack of content on the last gen versions of black ops 3 creates a bigger problem within the community than Activision may believe. Aside of the content they charge for such simple things as...
  8. Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?: I am very tempted by Red Dead Redemption 2. 8d441471-f89e-493d-a31b-7f869c0096bc
  9. Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan: I used the family plan for my kids and myself. Having to pay for 4 accounts would suck and sharing one account sucks as well. We are all under the same roof sharing the same IP network. Isn't...
  10. lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason: hi ive been removed from my xbox family plan and lost all my gold membership time. i had 2 years left on it and when i went to play on my account recently it said that i neded to renew my account....