Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

Discus and support Are there problems with games loading on the beta build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a few games that will sit on the launch screen for like 15 mins before it finally launches the game. And then when I finally get in, normally... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

I have a few games that will sit on the launch screen for like 15 mins before it finally launches the game. And then when I finally get in, normally the first thing it has to load or sign in will take almost just as long. I can’t actually get into the game when everything you select in the menus takes forever, some games will ‘time out’ and refuse to do anything. MCC is completely broken. It will freeze whenever you select anything. Gears 5 I can’t get past the first in-game loading. Rockband took a good 20 mins for the first load but then it worked fine. FF8 works fine and launches immediately like normal. What are my options here? Drop down to Omega build? Factory reset? If others are having problems, I guess I just ride it out? Had this problem since Saturday and the update today didn’t fix it.

submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH
    [link] [comments]

/u/LANTERN_OF_ASH, Sep 17, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

I can´t play some games of GamePass

Gamepass ultimate is in beta at present so there are a few problems with some of the games not down loading or not playing 🤔
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Why

Is that the only game textures don’t load? Do they eventually load, but just take awhile?

It’s technically a beta so issues are expected.
  4. Win7kid Win User

Offical beta realse date from ubi

You can pre-load the game or beta code on April 17th.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fallout 76 B.E.T.A not working for me.

Are you trying to load the BETA from the FO76 game in games and apps?

Or did you actually go into the store and download FO76 BETA (two separate things) and try to play the BETA from that?

You need to download the FO76 BETA from the store and launch the BETA from there when the times are available
  6. tplarkin7 Win User

the dash board takes long to load

I also have had this problem throughout the beta. With the last update, the problem is worse. The last 5 days, the dash never loads properly.

Description:

- Turn on Xbox, the avatar screen appears (after the logo splash animation)

- I select my avatar to log into the dashboard. (I have only one account)

- The theme image loads with the loading circle rotating forever.

Work around-

Use guide button to access functions. The only way I have been able to get the dash to load is to launch a game, or app, and then back out of the game/app.
Thema:

Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

1. Are there problems with games loading on the beta build? - Similar Threads - Are problems games

2. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  3. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  4. Problems Installing PC games via App

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Installing PC games via App: I tried to install a PC game via the Xbox Beta app. When i click on the game it has the install button, when I click on that it asks me where to install it. I select the drive and something...
  5. problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal): necesito saber como solicitar una llamada a microsoft para que me marque y me ayude a pagar mi saldo vencido con el credito que tengo en Microsoft Translation: I need to know how to request a...
  6. Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one: Does anyone having problems to play games from xbox 360 on xbox one? I'm having problems playing it. I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Problems with installing Gears 5 on xbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing Gears 5 on xbox game pass pc: Hi, so I've had this problem for a while now, basically I was playing Gears 5 when it released like a month ago, but suddenly it just stopped working, I think it uninstalled itself for some...
  8. Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games: Just spent a fruitless few hours attempting to PLAY the Xbox/Microsoft Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, and Word games. They all run on my old Windows 10 device - and the Mahjong collection runs on...
  9. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Problem installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing a game: Ive used my code for FIFA 20 and nothing happen, its not even showing on "ready to install". Ive tryed all the "helplines" even chattet with one on this site but i still got the problem. Any new...