Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?

Discus and support Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; $99.99 isn't affordable for me. 39033e50-0a4c-462f-b1ce-19146f7283d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leigh45, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Leigh45
    Leigh45 Guest

$99.99 isn't affordable for me.

:)

Leigh45, Jun 30, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There might be 2nd hand ones available, check you local game stores. There might be one or two in them, if not then check online stores such as amazon or ebay.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Why is it so difficult to find a Kinect device for Xbox One?

Good day

The kinect for Xbox One was discontinued on 25 October 2017.

It will be hard to find an adapter for it, most probably second hand aswell.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Why is it so difficult to find a Kinect device for Xbox One?

Hi there,

The Kinect was discontinued a while ago. If you're looking for one, and depending on the Xbox One console, the adapter it will be a tough search as they would be second hand.
  5. voteDC Win User

second hand xbox

You can't have your profile on two 360s at the same time but you can put it onto a USB stick and swap it between consoles that way.
  6. u2steve Win User

second hand xbox

Thanks for all your help can i ask one more question ? i have a family membership can we play with two xbox under different profiles?
Thema:

1. Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers? - Similar Threads - Are second hand

2. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  3. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  4. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  5. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  6. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  7. Bought a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a second hand xbox 360: Dear Microsoft. Yesterday i bought a second hand Xbox 360 from a used products store. But the xbox appears to be banned from xbox live. is there a way to get this undone? the store wont take it...
  8. remove second hand bought xvbox one from insider Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    remove second hand bought xvbox one from insider Preview: Hi, i bought a used Xbox one but it is connected to the Insider preview. Can you remove this console from the Insider preview? i bought this console in an second Hand shop so i dont know the...
  9. Leave Xbox Preview with second hand Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leave Xbox Preview with second hand Xbox one: Hi Ive had a second hand xbox one for over a year and recently noticed constant updates every time i turn it on. Turns out the previous owner signed the system up for the Preview programme. The...
  10. Xbox codes when they don't work, from second hand games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox codes when they don't work, from second hand games: When you buy a second hand game, and the codes have been used, do you know how you can buy new code for the any game, so you have full access to the game. On any game on xbox one and xbox 360....