Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

Discus and support Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any updates to xcloud for iOS. Any news for a new round testers for this program? submitted by /u/Blueman5628 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blueman5628, May 11, 2020.

1. Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

Is there any updates to xcloud for iOS. Any news for a new round testers for this program?

submitted by /u/Blueman5628
    [link] [comments]

/u/Blueman5628, May 11, 2020
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

xCloud non-adult accounts

The xCloud still on the preview phase, if any word we keep you updated
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DerVaddi Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

hi,
    cool would be a feature that if i bought a game digitally and still have to download it, that i could already play it via xcloud. that would shorten the waiting time. or even if updates for a game are downloaded and i want to play the game already, just
    start the xcloud version with a hint.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

Thema:

Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

1. Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS? - Similar Threads - Are Updates xcloud

2. actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]: hola deseo pagar mi suscripción de game pass ultimate, tengo saldo microsoft de $1000 pero solo me da la opción de pagar con tarjeta bancaria o pay pal. me dice tener un saldo vencido igual quiero...
  3. Xbox One E Code Errors and Offline Updates FIXED 28 MAY 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One E Code Errors and Offline Updates FIXED 28 MAY 2020: I'll try to keep this brief... After dealing with E200 series errors for two days and another watching every tutorial known to man on YouTube, I decided to replace my hard drive. Tearing the...
  4. Project xCloud Update - France, Germany, Netherlands

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Update - France, Germany, Netherlands: Earlier this month we announced that Project xCloud preview was expanding to new countries across Europe. Today we are excited to share that the Project xCloud preview is now available in France,...
  5. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe

in XBoX on Mobile
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe: Bringing the Project xCloud preview to gamers across Western Europe is a top priority for us. We know gaming is an important way for people to remain connected, particularly during these times of...
  6. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview: Hi All - We are excited to share what's been going on in Project xCloud. Check out our March video and stay tuned for the game announce at the end. Let us know your thoughts below. Video Here:...
  8. Does anyone have any updates about Xcloud on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any updates about Xcloud on iOS: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. Controller update Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update Xcloud?: Any news on Xbox cloud controller update I wanna be able to use my ($100) Glap gamepad controller but it seems it doesn't support it. submitted by /u/mmoore2427 [link] [comments]
  10. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing: Hi Everyone We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you. Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play store so be sure to download the latest version....