Are they ever going to patch the COD 13-71 error like ****

Discus and support Are they ever going to patch the COD 13-71 error like **** in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Are they ever going to patch the 13-71 error like **** 00bc154e-82e4-4117-a937-0ca7d6a50176 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryanwooten1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. ryanwooten1
    ryanwooten1 Guest

Are they ever going to patch the 13-71 error like ****

:)

ryanwooten1, Apr 13, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You should contact Infinity Ward & Activision. They can tell you if they are going to patch the issue or not.
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

Activision will have the answer you seek!
  4. BryanGrimard Win User

Memory Error 13-71

Jai un probleme je peux pas me connecter pour jouer a cod error 13-71 je pourrais tu savoir ses quoi cette error la merci
  5. Dreaded Jungle Win User

My modern. Warfare game won't open? Been playing since it came out?

I also have this problem.

ERROR:

Memory Error 13-71
  6. Chief Kyng Win User

memory error code: 13-71

Can anyone fix this memory error 13 71
Thema:

1. Are they ever going to patch the COD 13-71 error like **** - Similar Threads - Are ever going

2. Is there ever going to be a Overwatch sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a Overwatch sale?: So, the spring break sale is out right now. Im looking through the games and they are kinda lame. I was just wondering if Overwatch would be on sale any time soom? Thanks...
  3. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  4. Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?: This issue has been going on for 2 years now, every blue moon it gets fixed but currently it has been broke since the summer. Plex will endlessly buffer after 10-20 mins of playback, if you exit...
  5. Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?: Why do you have to insist on putting the worst cheapest garbage disk drives in? I dont care about keeping the cost down for peasants. Please have a version of the series x with a functioning disk...
  6. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  7. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  8. Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???: I am sick and tired of the trash blu ray player on the x. It wont read half of my 4k movies and then the other half only work a quarter of the time with terrible playback. How can microsoft...
  9. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  10. Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console: Hello my name is Logan [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I was inquiring about any info I might be able to get involving stranded deep and it being released on Xbox one please if you can or...