are u allowed to trade

Discus and support are u allowed to trade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im wanting to know if u r allowed to trade names with someone not accounts just names and if your allowed to post that ur wanting to do so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sniper v, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Sniper v
    Sniper v Guest

are u allowed to trade

im wanting to know if u r allowed to trade names with someone not accounts just names and if your allowed to post that ur wanting to do so

:)

Sniper v, Jun 17, 2014
  2. KLUBZILLA20
    KLUBZILLA20 Guest
    Xbox One Live 12 month code trade for games

KLUBZILLA20, Jun 17, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Day One FIFA 14 Digital Download Trade for Forza

You are not allowed to trade codes on the forums

x24hrs2livex, Jun 17, 2014
  4. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

are u allowed to trade

If you want to trade gamertags with someone without sharing account information then yes. Of course one of you will have to spend twenty dollars to do so as it costs ten dollars to change your gamertag. Ten to free the tag you
    are currently using and another ten to claim the other persons tag.

The Cthulhu, Jun 17, 2014
  5. The Cthulhu Win User

are u allowed to trade

If you want to trade gamertags with someone without sharing account information then yes. Of course one of you will have to spend twenty dollars to do so as it costs ten dollars to change your gamertag. Ten to free the tag you
    are currently using and another ten to claim the other persons tag.
  6. KLUBZILLA20 Win User

Xbox One Live 12 month code trade for games

Trading is not allowed on the forums.

Sorry I didnt know u couldnt trade I just joined the forums a couple of days ago
  7. robertmoaby Win User

Trade in value on Rage...wow.

fck GAME STOP :) u should try a Game.co.uk trade in £25 i bet you anything hold to the game and they give u offer where u can trade it towards Forza sport 4 or Batman etc.i traded in Gears of war 3 for RAGE paid £2
  8. Tam1-41522503-E2B4-4 Win User

Trade in value on Rage...wow.

[quote user="AttackedBullet"]

fck GAME STOP :) u should try a Game.co.uk trade in £25 i bet you anything hold to the game and they give u offer where u can trade it towards Forza sport 4 or Batman etc.i traded in Gears of war 3 for RAGE paid £2

[/quote]

I got £30 trade in at a game stroe today. I'll take dark souls thank you very much .
  9. GrantH2 Win User

All Digital or All Disc Based? Or Both?

I like both but u can't trade in digital games like u can disc.
Thema:

are u allowed to trade

1. are u allowed to trade - Similar Threads - are allowed trade

2. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  3. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  4. Just curious. Are Numbers in the beginning of a Gamertag allowed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just curious. Are Numbers in the beginning of a Gamertag allowed?: So me and my friend were picking out another friend a Gamertag. We were going to use "1upBrine" but it said it was not available. Nobody took or had that Gamertag either. Plus I never seen a...
  5. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...
  6. Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.: Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone shared my issue. My Xbox (Beta) app does not allow me to get to the sign-in page. When I click on the sign-in button (on the drop down, the social tab, or in...
  7. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form. AS...
  8. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form....
  9. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  10. Is it allowed to trade codes for stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it allowed to trade codes for stuff?: For example a Killer Instinct code for a Gold trial, or is that not permitted? a7b606a0-31bf-425e-b295-3d16b1b9ca73