Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

Discus and support Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Question are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets? 36ad301f-53a6-4f10-b24d-ff7010584db8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AoX Surfcat, May 14, 2019.

1. AoX Surfcat
    AoX Surfcat Guest

Question

are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets?

:)

AoX Surfcat, May 14, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

There was a lottery that has since closed.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Unfortunately, it looks like you can't grab any fanfest tickets anymore.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Click
    here
    to find all the information on Xbox FanFest!
  5. Paul1708 Win User

For xbox fanfest its a draw that has now closed has others have said.

If you want too go too E3 then they opened up the expo too fans a few years ago but tickets do go fast and there quite expensive at the moment there $249

https://www.e3expo.com/register/attendee
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Not anymore, I guess. It´s too late.
Thema:

1. Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets - Similar Threads - Are able purchase

2. Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games: Hello So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and it is just giving me the the run around and...
  3. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486
  4. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  5. If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...: I just want to know if I purchase minecoins from Minecraft Pocket Edition (on a android phone), Will the minecoins show on my xbox one as well? I have the same account on both devices....
  6. I am not able to access DLC I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to access DLC I purchased: I game share with my brother and he bought Ark survival evolved. I then bought the Add-on Aberration on my account. So now it is not letting me access the Add-on even though I purchased it. How am...
  7. Not able to make a purchase.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to make a purchase.: EVERY TIME I try to purchase something I get this message Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. I have to call...
  8. Play Anywhere; will I be able to play with my fiance if I only purchase one copy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play Anywhere; will I be able to play with my fiance if I only purchase one copy?: Hello, I have a quick question that I had a hard time finding a straight answer to. If I was to purchase a 'Play anywhere' title on my Xbox One and then download that game on my Windows 10 PC,...
  9. Are you able to purchase DIGITAL versions of games for Xbox through Windows PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to purchase DIGITAL versions of games for Xbox through Windows PC?: Lol. I have no idea where to even ask this question. Seriously, I have no idea if I'm shopping for games on xbox.com or windows store if the game for Xbox is the digital version or disc game. Does...
  10. Minecraft isn’t able for purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft isn’t able for purchase: hey there everyone, so recently i wanted to buy Minecraft Xbox One edition but it says is not able to purchase it right now Anyone know why? An answer will help my day, thanks....