Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

Discus and support Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Question are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets? 36ad301f-53a6-4f10-b24d-ff7010584db8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AoX Surfcat, May 14, 2019.

1. AoX Surfcat
    AoX Surfcat Guest

Question

are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets?

:)

AoX Surfcat, May 14, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

There was a lottery that has since closed.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Unfortunately, it looks like you can't grab any fanfest tickets anymore.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Click
    here
    to find all the information on Xbox FanFest!
  5. Paul1708 Win User

For xbox fanfest its a draw that has now closed has others have said.

If you want too go too E3 then they opened up the expo too fans a few years ago but tickets do go fast and there quite expensive at the moment there $249

https://www.e3expo.com/register/attendee
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Not anymore, I guess. It´s too late.
Thema:

1. Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets - Similar Threads - Are able purchase

2. purchasing Microsoft Store but not able to purchase XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing Microsoft Store but not able to purchase XBOX ONE: Hello I have given my son a gift card for £15 which he has redeemed on the Xbox One. it is showing in his Microsoft account. However, when he tries to purchase items on Fortnite it says he does...
  3. Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Microsoft Bingo: For some reason I am no longer to make any purchases in Microsoft Bingo. It tells me that I "already own the content" and then displays a message that that there was an error with the purchase....
  4. not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003): Some years ago I bought an individual game(no live involved) for my XboxOne. A month ago I bought a game-pass ultimate for a period of a month, now it's expired. For all the time I was able to...
  5. Xbox Weekly Sales - Not Able To Make Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Weekly Sales - Not Able To Make Purchase: This past Monday 4/13/20 I attempted to purchase The Elder Scrolls Special Edition. I first tried on my computer but wasn't able to, my Xbox App on my tablet, wasn't able to - and finally my Xbox...
  6. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  7. Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  8. Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.: After Xbox live went down last night. I keep getting the error code oxc101ab66 when I try to stream purchased digital content through the film and TV app. Any one else experiencing this?...
  9. Not able to purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to purchase xbox game pass: I was trying to purchase the xbox game pass but it is simply just not active, see picture. https://gyazo.com/32d6dc605c6253c02a988f30828ef498 1dcfbdfc-6c64-40c4-9af8-17c9c1abc6af
  10. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...