Are we ever going to get edge extensions on the xb version of edge?

Discus and support Are we ever going to get edge extensions on the xb version of edge? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please Microsoft, I know the device can run them just add extensions I’m sick of ads slowing down my browsing experience submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/angry_monkey_2674, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Are we ever going to get edge extensions on the xb version of edge?

Please Microsoft, I know the device can run them just add extensions I’m sick of ads slowing down my browsing experience

submitted by /u/angry_monkey_2674
    [link] [comments]

/u/angry_monkey_2674, Aug 9, 2022
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Windows 10, support and release date

yes Ghost... we will be getting an update... the W10 OS will be the backbone of the UI inside the Xb... remember it will be a version made for the XB not a complete version like what a PC will get
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Microsoft Edge on Xbox doesn't allow me to download photos [Microsoft edge en xbox no me deja descargar fotos]

4. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft edge en Xbox one sin sonido en algunas páginas.

I don't think you fully understand what the insiders program is

Edge is a closed browser you CANNOT ever install extensions

Xbox nor sony runs exes

The insiders edge is based on chromium which is just a rendering engine which lets it run java script or html5 which does not need extensions as html5 apps can run and increases compatibility though edge is the highest rated browser on its own

Best bet wait till your website updates their site
  5. mrhrdrock Win User

Sharing/Screenshots

Lol, it seems we need gold membership to get it working
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../8558566-the-ability-to-save-share-screenshots-without-xb This is the stupidest stuff ever :D
  6. Doridion Win User

Fable II Backwards Compatibility

@VaatiDruidLk63 : Already heard about buying the premium version on XBox 1 can give us possibility for the gamesaves to be correctly loaded, but ..... if we paid for a GotY version, why could we pay again for a GotY version ? ( I mean paying again for both
    extensions, not for the entire game ).

Almost, in my case, I can't buy the extensions, from my X1, it says ( for both extensions ) "Bundle only".
Thema:

Are we ever going to get edge extensions on the xb version of edge?

1. Are we ever going to get edge extensions on the xb version of edge? - Similar Threads - Are ever going

2. is file support going to be added back to xbox ever

in XboX Insiders
    is file support going to be added back to xbox ever: is file support going to be added back to xbox ever submitted by /u/Natural_Athlete_6303 [link] [comments]
  3. So is fight night round 3 ever going to be backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So is fight night round 3 ever going to be backward compatible?: Fight night round 3 is one of the few fighting games I actually enjoy and have been hoping for it to become backwards compatible. 0c302737-28c7-416f-a51b-9a76eb635c88
  4. Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?: I received an enforcement action on my account and I honestly don't know why, I haven't sent any toxic messages, but yet I have received a communications suspension for a whole week. Nobody at...
  5. Is the Xbox app ever going to support multiple controllers like it's predacessor does?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox app ever going to support multiple controllers like it's predacessor does?: I haven't uninstalled the Console Companion App on my PC yet because it does two things the new app doesn't. One, it lets me use 360 controllers on my xbone. Two, it lets me use multiple...
  6. Are we ever going to be able to do 1440 @120hz with HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to do 1440 @120hz with HDR?: Xbox Series X is what I have . From what I've read HDR is tied to "allow 4k' but then that setting overrides resolution to 4k even if set to 1440. My display can only do 1440 @ 120 but without HDR...
  7. Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?: Hi there Sometimes it takes more than 30 seconds and sometimes even up to a few minutes until the “setting your stream” loading screen with the green spaceship goes away and it’s finally game...
  8. Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?: Specifically fable 2 and 3 and their add ons? I didn't notice them on sale this black friday, I would think that if they ever go on sale then around this time of year would be it but unless I...
  9. Is there ever going to be another Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there ever going to be another Console Purchase Pilot?: I still can't get a Series X. I have multiple stock tracking apps installed and have followed many steps. Scalpers still scoop up the consoles in single seconds. Seems to me Xbox has done very...
  10. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...