Are we ever going to get vr games support

Discus and support Are we ever going to get vr games support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been waiting so long for Microsoft to stop sitting on there hands with vr it's crazy. They teased and teased with hololense and now years later... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stargater1onxbl, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Are we ever going to get vr games support

I've been waiting so long for Microsoft to stop sitting on there hands with vr it's crazy. They teased and teased with hololense and now years later litteraly every platform but Xbox has vr. How is that fair to consumers who had faith that MS would deliver us VR. I've had to go to pc for vr and I have the game pass and what do I find. Microsoft doesn't have any vr supported games in the game pass or games library on the store or cloud. What is going on. I would have thought with a generation of easily vr capable hardware like x/s series consoles would have gave them a big nudge but no. How much longer do we seriously have to wait? This isn't rhetorical either.

submitted by /u/stargater1onxbl
    [link] [comments]

/u/stargater1onxbl, Nov 24, 2020
  2. #IKeeG Coolboy Win User

WE WANT A VR FOR XBOX (upvote so Microsoft can see)

Ever since ps4 has gotten VR I could not keep thinking about it, WHEN DO WE GET VR. It has been many years and we still haven't got it, people are starting to get impatient. You have the money, you have the technology and you have the community
    that wants it. I really have been wanting to play xbox VR games for a long time but we don't have any, maybe a VR racing game, like they have on the playstation, a VR gun game? Horror game? any game, we just want VR. Maybe you guys don't need your own VR headset.
    Maybe you guys can just team up with facebook and make the Oculus Rift compatible with xbox, all your need to do then is just create VR games. There are so many games on the xbox market, that has the potential to have VR on xbox, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa,
    etc. So c'mon guys, make a VR please.
    Please don’t scream in caps on your subject, people may not respond. Xbox currently does not have a feature in VR, but moaning ain’t gonna help in this situation. Please take this to xbox support, if you want a release date, if there ever is one.
  3. socratespurification Win User

WE WANT A VR FOR XBOX (upvote so Microsoft can see)

I was really expecting them to step forward this time. We want vr with the next xbox. More disappointing, i just downloaded dirt rally 2 from game pass pc to try it with VR. The steam version of the same game supports VR. I was expecting highly to try
    it in VR. I was really disappointed. Why VR is not supported even in pc? This is ridiculous. Microsoft has to do something with VR.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Are we ever going to get game themed gamerpics?

I'd like some new ones especially for The Witcher 3. The one I have now is from forever ago.
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Maybe, if enough people ask for it in the feedback/feature request forum. If people just come here and ask, never.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox feedback would be the best place to go. No doubt people like yourself have already requested and voted for it. I think I added my vote to an idea like yours months ago on it.
Thema:

Are we ever going to get vr games support

1. Are we ever going to get vr games support - Similar Threads - Are ever going

2. Is there ever going to be a Overwatch sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a Overwatch sale?: So, the spring break sale is out right now. Im looking through the games and they are kinda lame. I was just wondering if Overwatch would be on sale any time soom? Thanks...
  3. Are they ever going to patch the COD 13-71 error like ****

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are they ever going to patch the COD 13-71 error like ****: Are they ever going to patch the 13-71 error like **** 00bc154e-82e4-4117-a937-0ca7d6a50176
  4. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  5. Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?: This issue has been going on for 2 years now, every blue moon it gets fixed but currently it has been broke since the summer. Plex will endlessly buffer after 10-20 mins of playback, if you exit...
  6. Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?: Why do you have to insist on putting the worst cheapest garbage disk drives in? I dont care about keeping the cost down for peasants. Please have a version of the series x with a functioning disk...
  7. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  8. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  9. Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???: I am sick and tired of the trash blu ray player on the x. It wont read half of my 4k movies and then the other half only work a quarter of the time with terrible playback. How can microsoft...
  10. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...