Are xcloud invites random?

Discus and support Are xcloud invites random? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up at announcement, and a few other times just to make sure I was in... but still no email. I heard from someone it was random. I am in beta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamkeeeng, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/iamkeeeng
    /u/iamkeeeng Guest

I signed up at announcement, and a few other times just to make sure I was in... but still no email. I heard from someone it was random. I am in beta ring and I am loving the console streaming. I give a decent amount of feedback over the years and have been on xbox since the wacked/mechassault beta...

anyways... just excited to try this, and I check my email every day. Do you think the Alpha / Beta rings will get xcloud soon?

Thanks

submitted by /u/iamkeeeng
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamkeeeng, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  4. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  5. Smwutches Win User
  6. tooligan46n2 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Thema:

1. Are xcloud invites random? - Similar Threads - Are xcloud invites

2. Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question: Recently started playing it using xCloud (got the invitation today), however, I do not own ace Combat 7, will I always be able to play it as long as I have xCloud? Or is the game only a...
  3. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  4. XCloud - sign out of the xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud - sign out of the xbox account: So playing around with xcloud and so far I really like it but I do have a quick question about the need for sign out to sign in on xcloud. So my family usually watches stuff on xbox (movies and...
  5. Xcloud invites

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud invites: Am I the only one who still hasn't got an Xcloud invite or have they all been sent out submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  6. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  7. Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite.: So I just looked in to the game streaming app after the update. I now have access to the actual xcloud game streaming portion. Already able to console stream since I'm in alpha skip ahead. I'm...
  8. Xcloud invites over?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud invites over?: If we haven't gotten in the preview yet, are we just done? Checking the app every day to see if it suddenly works only to be disappointed is getting old. submitted by /u/Frakkin-Toasters...
  9. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  10. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...