Are you a PC gamer?

Discus and support Are you a PC gamer? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm an all round gamer, so I play on consoles and PC's. I recently built myself a new gaming PC which can play quite a few of the games I also own on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Obsessive Power, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Are you a PC gamer?

I'm an all round gamer, so I play on consoles and PC's. I recently built myself a new gaming PC which can play quite a few of the games I also own on the my Xbox One X with better frame rates.

If you're also a PC gamer, share your Specs:

My PC

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A-Pro Motherboard

Processor: Intel i7 8700 (6 cores, 12 threads) @ 4.2GHz

Graphics Card: Zotac Mini GTX 1070 8GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C15

SSD: 500GB Crucial MX500

HDD: Seagate 2TB 7,200rpm

PSU: Corsair 600W 80+

Case: Corsair Carbide 200R

I'm actually planning to upgrade it again soon. probably a GTX 2070 8GB and a slightly more powerful power supply.

What's yours? And, did you build it yourself? Or perhaps you're a laptop gamer. Please share.

:)

Obsessive Power, Apr 15, 2019
  2. PerryThePlaty93 Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

I currently game on my laptop as well. it's nothing special but it gets the job done for now. My goal is to eventually build my own!
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

Used too be but more of a console gamer now.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

Yeah I am a pc gamer but i tend to play on my Xbox more. I recently bought a Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC, its pretty decent. Would like to replace my motherboard, ram, and CPU soon. Still rocking DDR3 and 3rd gen i7, though with the upgrade to my GPU i can still
    run most games on max.
  5. Mythus CZ Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

Well, only for short period of time or if there was a game that wasn't on my consoles and now when I'm playing Windows 10 games..
  6. DesertedClown Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

At this point in time I am a console game.
Thema:

Are you a PC gamer?

1. Are you a PC gamer? - Similar Threads - Are gamer

2. Gamer tag perso [Edit - Transaltion] - Lost gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag perso [Edit - Transaltion] - Lost gamer tag: ho recuperato la password dell id microsoft (che avevo smarrito). E mi ha chiesto di collegare il gamertag ma non sono riuscito a collegare quello che avevo in precedenza e me ne ha fatto creare...
  3. Gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag: So I selected a new gamertag and when I hit confirm it chose one that I didn't select so now I have a gamer tag I didn't want. ee55a43d-0f67-4160-84aa-8134fcc8349a
  4. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  5. How Microsoft thinks they can silence gamers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Microsoft thinks they can silence gamers.: They stole money from me. And then locked my post to keep players from commenting. (With possible similar stories of how they lost out) so in this post i will be answering the question of how i...
  6. custom gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer picture: why the hell do 1080x1080 pictures not fit in custom gamer pics? b3f274b0-1691-479c-92bb-9b76d82c4c43
  7. New Xbox gamer tag system release date?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox gamer tag system release date?: Anyone know when this is supposed to go into affect? submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL [link] [comments]
  8. My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics: So I uploaded a Custom Gamer Pic that made me realise I was going way past the boundries and rules you guys have for Custom Gamer Pics and how stupid I was to even upload it, so I changed it a few...
  9. facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers: This is something that I thought should be brought up to the attention of the entire microsoft community. Dear microsoft basically what is happening is that recently facebook began censoring...
  10. How can i get this Gamer picture on XBOX 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get this Gamer picture on XBOX 360?: I saw this profile pic often by other people but i dont know how to get it. [img] 0c23bafa-34db-4775-aaa8-b862cda1da26