Are you a PC gamer?

Discus and support Are you a PC gamer? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm an all round gamer, so I play on consoles and PC's. I recently built myself a new gaming PC which can play quite a few of the games I also own on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Obsessive Power, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Are you a PC gamer?

I'm an all round gamer, so I play on consoles and PC's. I recently built myself a new gaming PC which can play quite a few of the games I also own on the my Xbox One X with better frame rates.

If you're also a PC gamer, share your Specs:

My PC

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A-Pro Motherboard

Processor: Intel i7 8700 (6 cores, 12 threads) @ 4.2GHz

Graphics Card: Zotac Mini GTX 1070 8GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C15

SSD: 500GB Crucial MX500

HDD: Seagate 2TB 7,200rpm

PSU: Corsair 600W 80+

Case: Corsair Carbide 200R

I'm actually planning to upgrade it again soon. probably a GTX 2070 8GB and a slightly more powerful power supply.

What's yours? And, did you build it yourself? Or perhaps you're a laptop gamer. Please share.

:)

Obsessive Power, Apr 15, 2019
  2. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

I too am a PC gamer

MOBO- asus ROG strix x470-f

Processor- AMD RYZEN threadripper

Ram- 32 gigs of Corsair vengeance

Intel 1TB M.2 Primary drive 2 3TB 7200 seconds

EVGA 900 watt PSU

Case- CLX extreme

MSI RTX 2070
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

I do want to get a gaming pc but currently I use my xbox so much I dont see spending the money right now to be worth it one of these days I will and I will have to pick everyones brains to see what a good build would be.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

I have a gaming PC but I only use it for recording gameplay and streaming
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

Used to be many many years ago but I have trouble using a keyboard/mouse now due to problems with my left wrist.

I do still dabble every now & then on Star Wars:Empire at War as I love that game & it's the only way to play it.
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Are you a PC gamer?

Im more of a console gamer. I would like to play on pc but noooo money
Thema:

Are you a PC gamer?

1. Are you a PC gamer? - Similar Threads - Are gamer

2. Can’t make custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t make custom gamer pic: Last night around 8:00 PM I changed my Xbox gamer pic to a custom one using the mobile Xbox App but then it changes it to a default Xbox gamer pic and says “Don’t worry, we still have your...
  3. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist: There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very...
  4. Any girl gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any girl gamers: Helloo, Soo I'm looking for some new friends on here, xbox is a lot more fun with people to talk too preferably girls would be nice, as I've hardly met any, im [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  5. my custom gamer pic was removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my custom gamer pic was removed: my gamer tag is leafs1212. my avatar wears a leafs jersey my gamer pic was a maple leaf my gamer pic was uploaded over a year ago yesterday it was removed, and xbox app said i couldnt change...
  6. Review my account motto, gamer pic etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Review my account motto, gamer pic etc.: Hi was wondering if anyone here could please review my profile and see if there is anything that could be seen as offensive by thespeech bots at Microsoft? I want to keep using this terrible...
  7. How to changer gamer profile to enable game play?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to changer gamer profile to enable game play?: How do i change the gamer profile to enable me to play game? 3e51eb26-b7f2-49b8-9dd6-2a660b8c4622
  8. What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?: Hi, Some default Xbox gamer profile pictures attracted me. I know where some of them come from, like Halo and Minecraft, but I don't know where others come from. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Adaptive controls for handicapped gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controls for handicapped gamers: I bought the x box adaptive controller, I had a terrible time trying to map it. The youtube video's don't go through step by step mapping and then getting the equipment to work on an actual game....
  10. new gamer please add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new gamer please add me: I'M a new gamer on xbox one.but very power at FIFA. So dear all add me i need a 100 gamer on my batlle list. Thks fbbe7165-072a-4e24-8839-97e1ff323a5f