Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?

Discus and support Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In the past I have made one of my relative's xbox, my home xbox and now I wanted to do the same thing for my console so I can play games while I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omiros55, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Omiros55
    Omiros55 Guest

In the past I have made one of my relative's xbox, my home xbox and now I wanted to do the same thing for my console so I can play games while I'm offline.The problem though, is that whenever I try to do it, an error shows up and it says: "We are unable
    to connect to the service at the moment, try again later.Can anyone help me please?

:)

Omiros55, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

You can only have 1 home Xbox. But I believe you can have your tag on up to 5 Boxes.

I have my wifes Xbox as my home Xbox because I game way more than her but to give her the ability to play BDO or Fortnite.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately only one console can be set as your home console. The whole point of it is that you are choosing which console is your main console and most people only have one. This prevents people buying one live subscription and setting multiple consoles
    to home which allows multiple other people to share the same subscription without paying.

You may need to reset your relative's console to not be your home and then try it on your own console again.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try to put the console you are trying to play with the main.
  5. Omiros55 Win User

Thanks for the help man, this cleared up my questions đź‘Ť
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

The home console feature is for one console at a time. Once added to one console it is essentially removed from the other console. What ever console you sign in to has all the features of your account when you are signed in.

Can I change my home Xbox console to a different console?

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year,
    you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button
    to open the guide, select
    System
    > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
Thema:

1. Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console? - Similar Threads - Are able home

2. Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app: When I installed the Xbox PC app I was given the option to sign in, but when clicked the app just went to the front page. After trying to click the sign in option in the top right corner (where...
  3. I am not able to sign in on Xbox, it kicks me back to Home Screen every time - and get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not able to sign in on Xbox, it kicks me back to Home Screen every time - and get an...: I am getting a message "Try again later - there was a problem and we couldn't continue (0x80a40019)" when I try to sign in on my Xbox console. The sign-in screen launches for 2 seconds then it...
  4. Not able to share digital content from home unit to another Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to share digital content from home unit to another Xbox: I have just bought a third Xbox One for our home. We are not able to share the games as we have done with our second system. We have designated one of the boxes as the home unit and have made...
  5. Problems with not being able to change my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with not being able to change my home xbox: My brother has rocket league downloaded on are Xbox and I have been able to play it fine but now it says do you own this game so I go and change it back to his home Xbox and it says either...
  6. Isn't the child account on my xbox live account supposed to be able to play online my home ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Isn't the child account on my xbox live account supposed to be able to play online my home ...: The question says it all. I thought the purpose of getting ride of Xbox family was so that children can play and be monitored on my main xbox account. So from what I can tell they can play but not...
  7. I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline: I did not the new update was changing the home Xbox thing. I need to be able to play the game offline because I'm on a phone hotspot. 23a5a343-aa42-4d30-83d0-85e631f9077c
  8. I am able to have my home xbox 3 tries reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am able to have my home xbox 3 tries reset: I have no more attempts to change my home xbox and i really need to 5893774a-5d1f-49cd-a85d-c5dfadf43790
  9. You should be able to change your home xbox as many times as you want and here's why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You should be able to change your home xbox as many times as you want and here's why...: I travel back and forth between a few cities and play on multiple xbox ones, the limitation of only being able to switch your home xbox 3 times a year kills me. 4fe2d738-5b34-458c-ab5b-fb1d9a7735da
  10. How to find the date of when will I be able to change where my Xbox home is again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find the date of when will I be able to change where my Xbox home is again: Around a year ago I changed my Xbox home 3 times and I would just like to know if there is a way I could find out the date of when I can change it again. 0bc833cd-78f7-443d-9571-20391e17c682