Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical)

Discus and support Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As per the title! Let's see what you got! 4520ec65-c8ba-44a3-b6c9-0e82e74811c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraddingoHD, May 14, 2019.

1. BraddingoHD
    BraddingoHD Guest

As per the title!

Let's see what you got!

:)

BraddingoHD, May 14, 2019
  2. Liu10anT Win User

Xbox Collection

game box all day!!! you can't show off your digital collection like you can your physical..
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

727 Digitals plus 139 Hard copies on Xbox One PS4 I have all the exclusives and Switch all the exclusives too I think I get past the 1000 games from all 3 consoles
  4. Epic Louie Win User

[​IMG]

I'm pretty much all digital.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

I'm not sure I am a collector, just someone with quite the backlog but I do have a preference for indie or fantasy games.
  6. thedtb Win User

how many external drives you have?
Thema:

1. Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical) - Similar Threads - Are collector Show

2. Collectors edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collectors edition upgrade: Hey I was wondering if microsoft has any plans putting the collectors edition upgrade for need for speed carbon now or in the near future? 82b5207b-a92f-4e3a-af16-ae2c585e7031
  3. Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE: Hello! I have bought Dead Space 2 at Xbox ONE store (backward compatibility). Can I buy a code for DLC "Collector's Edition" at store? Best regards! aaa03529-8cce-4a54-a76f-e36fc94e2582
  4. How much would a collectors edition of halo wars go for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much would a collectors edition of halo wars go for?: I have halo wars for the Xbox 360 in a steel box case with a cardboard box that has a book, a patch, and cards. I have had trouble finding a listing of it and if anyone has any information that...
  5. Game collector what is the best option ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game collector what is the best option ?: What is the best choice ? 1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ? 2. Buy Digital copy, you are basically leasing it for...
  6. Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.: Hello, I bought the Collector Edition Hitman 2. But I miss my game content even after activating both codes that I had the edition. In the Xbox Store, I see the Expansion Pass that I can still buy...
  7. N7 Collectors Issue region locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    N7 Collectors Issue region locked?: I have all the dlc for Mass Effect and N7 Collectors Edition shows up on the store page, yet is tries to say that it isnt available in my region. On desktop it wont even let me see the price. Does...
  8. Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein "Toy Collector": The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement says i have 1%. Pleased Help...
  9. State of Decay 2 Collectors Kit availability in the UK ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Collectors Kit availability in the UK ?: When is the State of Decay 2 Collectors Kit going to be made available to the UK for preorder? I am unable to find any retailers who are selling this in the UK. Game did have preorders for the...
  10. Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days: Hi, I've completed the Gwent quest "Collect'em all" and the achievement has not unlocked after clearing the cache and hard reset in days. Anyone know a work around or way to solve this issue?...