Are You Full of Rage?

Discus and support Are You Full of Rage? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am an all-time online fighting gamer, mostly playing Tekken 7 online & these games has rage quitters who just quit when they are about to loose, in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaperzMask, May 19, 2019.

1. PaperzMask
    PaperzMask Guest

Are You Full of Rage?

I am an all-time online fighting gamer, mostly playing Tekken 7 online & these games has rage quitters who just quit when they are about to loose, in many occasions that match is tied to my promotion which makes me mad.

:)

PaperzMask, May 19, 2019
  2. OnyxKnight777 Win User

Are You Full of Rage?

There has been many times I have gotten mad about a game but if it upsets me so much I just move to a different game. I feel GTA can be rude in every aspect when in public session so I avoid contact with players as much as possible. A tip I learned to
    help is if you start to get angry go and splash cold water on your face. I guarantee that it will make you not so mad.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Are You Full of Rage?

I was 18 when Gears of War was released. The multi-player would sometimes make me rage, especially since host clearly had advantage, and it didn't help that people were glitching / crab-walking.
  4. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Are You Full of Rage?

one word KAIZO google it and be amazed never thought mario could be that hard
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Are You Full of Rage?

in dark souls 2 i had felt something that i thought it was only be relaliving if i throw the controller away
  6. Saeleth Win User

Are You Full of Rage?

I actually shattered a controller raging at Dragonball Fighter Z, I threw it at the ground so hard it exploded 😂
Thema:

Are You Full of Rage?

1. Are You Full of Rage? - Similar Threads - Are Full Rage

2. [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

in XBoX on Windows
    [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio: Just built my pc a few weeks ago and have gotten some pretty good plays, but when I went to watch them back the ALL had the same problem, I checked with my friend and he has never had this...
  3. Local Cache always full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Cache always full: I've had an issue where upon booting my xbox one a notification pops up saying that "Local Cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and leaderboards. To start...
  4. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  5. Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...: I downloaded around 6 games while i slept last night. When I woke up my PC was off and the games are not in my library. I am missing around 250gb of space on my SSD. When I redownload one of the...
  6. Konami Reveals Full Contra Anniversary Collection Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Konami Reveals Full Contra Anniversary Collection Lineup: At the time I am writing this I couldn't find another postt by someon else. Are there any people out there interested in this anniversary collection or just me? If so are you new to contra and...
  7. Full House Poker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full House Poker: Will Full House Poker be making its way to the Xbox One via backwards compatibility? 55df2916-873c-4441-ad5e-d4f91099d43c
  8. Xbox Internal Storage says it's full when it doesn't seem to be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Internal Storage says it's full when it doesn't seem to be: Whenever I try to install a game the Xbox says it can't because my storage is full. When I look at everything installed on my Xbox only 15% (659.4 GB free of 780.9 GB) is actually being used. I...
  9. I was recently hacked and i want to knowthe full impact and any way to avoid being hacked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was recently hacked and i want to knowthe full impact and any way to avoid being hacked...: This person hacked me because i was looking for a group to play with i asked for mics required to join. This person was just wasting my time so i moved on and ignored them and this was what i got...
  10. Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -: I bought a new Xbox one S( Minecraft Special edition) bundle for my son. It comes with the codes for full version of Minecraft. We have downloaded minecraft from the store using the code. He used...