Are You Getting WWE 2K15?

Discus and support Are You Getting WWE 2K15? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game launches in a couple days. Just wondering who all is getting it. Already have the Digital Deluxe Edition downloaded on my Xbox One. Cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigPete7978, Nov 16, 2014.

1. BigPete7978
    BigPete7978 Guest

The game launches in a couple days. Just wondering who all is getting it. Already have the Digital Deluxe Edition downloaded on my Xbox One. Cannot wait!

Feel free to add me on Xbox, gamertag is .

:)

BigPete7978, Nov 16, 2014
  2. MatthewBanks
    MatthewBanks Guest
    WWE network Issues

okay guys and gals. i have same prob with app since mid 2016 on xbox 1 and tivo dvr says some wwe services are down try later. wwe network discovered glitches in xbox updates that causes errors while trying to launch. i contacted xbox support and wwe
    network support many times. i keep getting run around.

MatthewBanks, Nov 16, 2014
  3. MineCraft Xbox 360 Edition, Help My Fr. Build Are You Getting WWE 2K15? :D

Hello,

One of my friends new to MineCraft, WWE CM PUNK364 needs help creating a WWE thingy. e.e If you are experienced with WWE and MineCraft please help my friend out. If you wish to participate in this WWE creation thingy please add WWE CM PUNK364
    and (optional) Grand ray cero. Thank you. I have no idea what time he would be online for you to help all I know is that I hate WWE Are You Getting WWE 2K15? :) thx! ^-^

DaM0nkFr0mN0rth, Nov 16, 2014
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Why are Tables hard to break in Tables matches in WWE Games?

All those people had been worked over though...Also you cant blame 2K for this as when they got the WWE license WWE 2K14 was a little past 50% done, so it was still technically a THQ/Yukes version of a WWE game, you wont get a full 2K WWE game till this
    coming years version which I will assume will be WWE 2K15 on the new generation consoles.
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

Yeah but youre getting more stuff from 2K then THQ gave, like with the Austin set, you only got the DLC stuff, and the DVD, you didnt get a special Tin. Plus this special edition is available to purchase at Gamestop, whereas WWE 12 and WWE 13 special
    edtions you could only get from the THQ website and WWE Shopzone... thats probly another reason for price increase
  6. PhychoticDrEamz Win User

Does the WWE have the right to make retired wrestlers playable?

they cant use those wrestlers if they dont own the rights for them .for example the dudley boys .once they left wwe years ago and went to i believe TNA or who ever owned the rights for there product so wwe couldnt use unless there contract ended and they
    signed back with wwe before the next 2k game is made on whos in or whos not wwe's choosing. some wrestlers take years to be in a wwe game for example. zack ryder first game he was in was last year for the first time(2k15) so for you to get those divas they
    need to be in wwe. which why we have caw
  7. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Does the WWE have the right to make retired wrestlers playable?

They will only use wrestlers wwe own the rights to as mickie james is in tna and melina left the wwe on bad terms i doubt you will see them in a wwe game again
  8. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

What Do You Honestly Want To See In WWE 13?

Guys. Head on over to the WWE 13 Forum. I have a topic going on now. Dump this place and let's get the WWE 13 forum up and running.
Thema:

1. Are You Getting WWE 2K15? - Similar Threads - Are Getting WWE

2. Mahjong opens with the same partially started game every time. How do I get rid of it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong opens with the same partially started game every time. How do I get rid of it?: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection on a laptop, Mahjong opens with the SAME partially finished game. The Saved Games file/folder is empty. Where is it coming from and how do I get rid of that one...
  3. cant get wwe on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant get wwe on xbox: cant get the wwe to play on the xbox 5fb74959-d31d-4fbf-81a8-9ca456e72d8c
  4. Pre-ordered WWE 2K18 but didn't get rewards for the punch card.

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-ordered WWE 2K18 but didn't get rewards for the punch card.: Hi Support, I had WWE 2k18 preordered for the 3 game punch card but when the game released the punch card does not say I preordered it and I did not recieve the 5000 points for it. It worked for...
  5. Pre-ordered wwe 2k16 and I did not get the terminator character Why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered wwe 2k16 and I did not get the terminator character Why not?: I pre ordered the game through wal mart month or more ago and it came yesterday. How come I did not receive anything on how to obtain the character? 795d1f9b-3b2b-4887-8fff-0cfbb72be89d
  6. Will WWE 2K 15 be getting a Special Edition copy with bonuses?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will WWE 2K 15 be getting a Special Edition copy with bonuses?: Will WWE 2K 15 be getting a Special Edition copy with bonuses? and when do you think it will be available for pre order? 569b9df1-f649-41ff-a5ed-92a4745c4ce7
  7. Need help getting the Lord of Darkness Achievement in WWE 2K 14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting the Lord of Darkness Achievement in WWE 2K 14: Need help getting the Lord of Darkness Achievement in WWE 2K 14. The Achievement says (Defend the Streak - Defeat 50 Superstars in a single match.) But any tips on how to beat 50 superstars in a...
  8. WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!: WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date! Amazon has listed WWE 2K 15's release date as 10/28/14, though there are some reports out there that the company may hold off 2K15 until right before WM31. This...
  9. PLEASE HELP I am getting an error code when I try and play wwe 2k16. The error code is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP I am getting an error code when I try and play wwe 2k16. The error code is ...: The error code states I am not the subscription owner, I own wwe 2k16 on disc. Im not sure how to renew the subscription. This has never happened before please if anyone knows about this please...
  10. Wonder if the WWE app will work on the Xbox One First before they get the 360 version fixed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wonder if the WWE app will work on the Xbox One First before they get the 360 version fixed!: It's not a very good track record for the Microsoft team lately...it still has the ONLY non-working app among all consoles, pc's, roku's, appletv.....they are on a downward spiral of disappointing...